The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG

A New and Awesome Naruto Role Playing Site, With Tons of Characters Available!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Deserted Alleyway
Da sexay Boris-man jutsus, oh yea!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm by Treacherous77

» Quang Nam ethnic minorities celebrate healthy harvest
Da sexay Boris-man jutsus, oh yea!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm by nirvanatgr

Da sexay Boris-man jutsus, oh yea!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Avatar

» Promoting Quang Binh tourism
Da sexay Boris-man jutsus, oh yea!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm by nirvanatgr

» Equality and the family dilemma
Da sexay Boris-man jutsus, oh yea!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am by nirvanatgr

» UK reviews Gaddafi exit solution
Da sexay Boris-man jutsus, oh yea!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm by nirvanatgr

» Irish PM in unprecedented attack on Vatican
Da sexay Boris-man jutsus, oh yea!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by nirvanatgr

» List gold ưebsite
Da sexay Boris-man jutsus, oh yea!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Restaurants
Da sexay Boris-man jutsus, oh yea!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am by nirvanatgr

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberle

Our users have posted a total of 6166 messages in 310 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Da sexay Boris-man jutsus, oh yea!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boris The Boar
Wanderer
Wanderer
Boris The Boar

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Da sexay Boris-man jutsus, oh yea!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0Da sexay Boris-man jutsus, oh yea!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Da sexay Boris-man jutsus, oh yea!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Da sexay Boris-man jutsus, oh yea!!!!   Da sexay Boris-man jutsus, oh yea!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:45 am

Summoning Jutsu
Summoning Jutsus
I summon a gang of manly boars who pwn everyone, yeah babeh!!!!

Stone Skin
Ninjutsu
I harden ma sexay body so no one could dirty ma manliness

Vodka Style No Jutsu
Ninjutsu
I drink the heavinly water so ma manly movements become unpredictable

Fire Vodka No Jutsu
Ninjutsu
I use ma vodka to light it on fire and throw it into the Boris-dislikers, Molotov Style, yea!!!

Vodka Breath No Jutsu
Ninjutsu
I drink ma vodka and use it to launch a sexay jet of flame to fry those bastards!!!

Russian Knuckles no Jutsu
Ninjutsu
I harden ma knuckles so they become harder than stone to smash and pwn!!!

Ma Boar Junchuuriki abilities

1 Tail
Boris becomes moar sexay so he could pwn everyone with his speed and strength and the manly dark red aura surrounds Boris

2 Tail
Boris becomes even moar sexay as He grows tusks and becomes stronger and faster like a wild boar, babeh!!!

3 Tail
Boris fully grows his tusks and his manly muscles become bigger, so he could leave a huge craters in the ground

4 Tail
Aura fully envelops Boris, turning him into a sexay boar that can shoot a beam of chakra out of his mouth and move through the ground freely

5 Tail
Boris grows into a huge, manly boar, made out of stone with long spikes on his necks. His eye turn into pwnsome dark red flames. In that form Boris can pwn all by controling ground, making earthquakes, emitting a huge firestorm from his boar chakra and shooting ice rays from his mouth. Although after leaving this form, Boris becomes totally unmanly and weak

Last edited by Boris The Boar on Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Male Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Da sexay Boris-man jutsus, oh yea!!!! Left_bar_bleue60/100Da sexay Boris-man jutsus, oh yea!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Da sexay Boris-man jutsus, oh yea!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da sexay Boris-man jutsus, oh yea!!!!   Da sexay Boris-man jutsus, oh yea!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:46 am

APPROVED XDDDD
Back to top Go down

Da sexay Boris-man jutsus, oh yea!!!!
Page 1 of 1