The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG

A New and Awesome Naruto Role Playing Site, With Tons of Characters Available!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Deserted Alleyway
Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm by Treacherous77

» Quang Nam ethnic minorities celebrate healthy harvest
Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm by nirvanatgr

Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Avatar

» Promoting Quang Binh tourism
Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm by nirvanatgr

» Equality and the family dilemma
Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am by nirvanatgr

» UK reviews Gaddafi exit solution
Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm by nirvanatgr

» Irish PM in unprecedented attack on Vatican
Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by nirvanatgr

» List gold ưebsite
Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Restaurants
Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am by nirvanatgr

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberle

Our users have posted a total of 6166 messages in 310 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Hidan's Apperance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hidan's Apperance Empty
PostSubject: Hidan's Apperance   Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:20 pm

Hidan walked in stepping calmly, a slight look of disgust at his face as he walked in through the village gates. The guards backing away realizing his Akatsuki robe and observing his huge Scythe on his shoulder.

Idiots, one day these heathens shall all bow to Jashin.

He passed them without effort and continued towards the main town.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Female Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Hidan's Apperance Left_bar_bleue100/100Hidan's Apperance Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hidan's Apperance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan's Apperance   Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:36 pm

Yuuhiko was walking through the streets of kumo on her way to work when she spotted a man coming through the gates. It took her a few moments before she noticed what he was wearing and that he was equipt with a large sythe.

this isn't right, why would an akatsuki member be here?

She frowned and stepped forward, pionting an accusing finger at the akatsuki member

hey you! state your name and buisness, if you have none get out!
Back to top Go down

Hidan's Apperance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan's Apperance   Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:38 pm

Hidan loomed over her in height slightly, glaring down at her slightly, he pushed past her.

Out of my way whore, i don't have time to waste on you.

He continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Hidan's Apperance Left_bar_bleue100/100Hidan's Apperance Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hidan's Apperance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan's Apperance   Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:46 pm

Yuuhiko glared for a moment

he's here for a reason...it would be reckless to confront him.

She thaught for a few moments before sliding into the shadows

i've got to keep an eye on him, make sure he doesn't start trouble..

with that she cautiously and quietly started following him, staying in the shadows.
Back to top Go down

Hidan's Apperance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan's Apperance   Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:49 pm

Hidan kept walking. Contrary to what people thought he wasn't that stupid, and saw her follow him.

Tch... stupid bitch is following me... whatever, she'll just end up dead if she tries anything....

He ignored her out of lack of interest, and continued on his way, moving towards the center of town, scaring off on-lookers.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

Hidan's Apperance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan's Apperance   Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:59 pm

Yuuhiko stayed on his tail,

what is he up to? i doubt he came here simply to stroll through the village

She frowned i expected him to have senced my presence by now...being an akatsuki member and all...........
so he's either really non-observant, or he has detected me and not shown so

i need to tell the kumokage...but if i stop tailing him he might do something

gah, where are all the other ninja?! i thaught this was a shinobi village!
Back to top Go down

Hidan's Apperance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan's Apperance   Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:06 pm

Hidan kept walking before he was confronted by a group of Shinobi. About a 1/2 dozen in number, they stood some feet away and looked prepared at Hidan.

Walking calmly he smirked. Walking close to them he swung his scythe in an arch killing off 5 in the one swing.

The last one ran in Yuuhiko's direction, before the scythe hit him through the back, and tore out his chest, killing him a few feet from where she stood.

Pulling back at his rope, the retracted the scythe and grabbed it, placing it once more on his shoulder he turned and continued walking.

Fucking morons, they have no idea what true pain is like, if it didn't have to be low cover, I'd have shown them what i could really do...
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

Hidan's Apperance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan's Apperance   Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:23 pm

Yuuhiko stared in horror as Hidan slaughtered the shinobi, after he started walking again she quickly checked for signs of life, but found none.
She swallowed hard and glared back up at Hidan's reclining form

this is dangerous, someone needs to tell the kumokage....
but.. in the time it takes me to get there he could have slaughtered many villagers and shinobi...
but i can't just keep tailing him either...

Her glare was then replaced with a look of determination

i can definately distract him... i'll be able to dodge his attacks i think...but not forever..

but i have no choice...

hey!! She stepped out of her hiding place and once again confronted Hidan

where do you think you're going?!
Back to top Go down

Hidan's Apperance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan's Apperance   Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:25 pm

Hidan turned at her, giving her a glance.

Will you stop following me? You know I can kill you, so stop being an annoying little shit and stop following me, i have business, unless you want to turn out like your friends.

He sent his scythe down, decapitating the head off a nearby body.

Smirking evilly at her, he turned and walked away once more.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

Hidan's Apperance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan's Apperance   Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:32 pm

Don't make assumptions, i don't know any of these shinobi, nor do i care about them

Yuuhiko smirked and made a few handsigns before whispering "raikou no kaiten" and flinging 5 highly charged shuriken in Hidan's direction.
Back to top Go down

Hidan's Apperance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan's Apperance   Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:38 pm

Hidan turned his scythe in a quick movement, moving much faster then he appeared to be able to, and knocked the Shuriken away harmlessly.

Cackling slightly, he turned to her.

Picking up his pendant, he put it to his head and prayed.

"Jashin, god of all gods, give me blessings for a swift and painfully kill"

Placing the pendant down, he turned to her.

So so, the little girl wants to play ninja, didn't anyone ever tell you its dangerous!

He laughed and launched his scythe at her.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

Hidan's Apperance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan's Apperance   Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:45 pm

Yuuhiko grinned again and with impressive speed,jumped to the right, easily dodging the incoming sythe.

HAH! i live for danger!

She swiftly pulled out her two short swords from their place on her hips and took a battle stance

come show me how dangerous you are! she called out almost sadisticly

this looks like it might be fun
Back to top Go down

Hidan's Apperance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan's Apperance   Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:49 pm

Hidan cackled.

Stupid bitch...

He drew his scythe back, the blade aiming towards her un-prepared back, at the same time using the counter-weight to throw at her.

The heathens shall burn in the name of Jashin!
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

Hidan's Apperance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan's Apperance   Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:07 pm

Yuuhiko quickly spun around and saw the sythe heading towards her.

damn! not enough time to dodge!

She crossed her shortswords infornt of her to absorb some of the power from the attack and braced herself for impact. After the sythe hit she flew backwards from the inpact but mannaged to land, skidding alond the ground, on her feet.

Yuuhiko once again made her hand signs before calling "Raikou no Bushi!"

She grinned again, and waited for Hidan to make his next move...she had a plan now.
Back to top Go down

Hidan's Apperance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan's Apperance   Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:15 pm

tsk tsk tsk, slow and stupid, makes you twice as useless bitch!

The wight she had ignored earlier wrapped around her legs, causing her to slip slightly, the end of his scythe causing a thin cut on her cheek.

Pulling it back with full force, he chuckled at her as he grabbed it back.

if only you would have worship Jashin, he would have spared you by now, but now... well now it's too late...

He chuckled and licked her blood off his scythe.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

Hidan's Apperance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan's Apperance   Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:36 pm

Yuuhiko kicked the weight off her legs and stood up glaring

this isn't over yet! Yuuhiko rushed forward at lightling speed at first from the front before zigzagging her way around Hidan in an effort to confuse him. she then zipped up behind him and launched herself at the back of his head, electrofied fist outstretched.
Back to top Go down

Hidan's Apperance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan's Apperance   Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:38 pm

Hidan was caught off guard slightly, but ducked quickly, taking the impact in the shoulder, and using both his legs and arms drew a symbol on the ground.

His skin quickly turned black, and skull-shaped bone drawings appeared over his body.

All preparations are complete, the ritual is finished, and now you die!
Back to top Go down
Ino Yamanaka
Leaf Chief Med-Nin
Leaf Chief Med-Nin
Ino Yamanaka

Female Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

Hidan's Apperance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan's Apperance   Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:39 pm

Ino walks by, after her long day of delivering the Yamanaka speciality roses. The young nin yawns, not really sure what there was to do in this village.

What was that?

Ino heard what sounded like a fight happening around the corner. She tippy-toes over to the side of the wall, peering her violet eyes from around the corner.

Him!

She quickly recognizes the man in the jacket. Her violet eyes widen when he sees him attacking another women.

Quickly, Ino graps two Kunai from her holster wrapped around her left leg. When his back was finally towards Ino, she launches both Kunai towards the mans back.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

Hidan's Apperance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan's Apperance   Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:56 pm

Yuuhiko quickly jumped backwards, not know what this new jutsu did, and as she did so spotted Ino.

i really hope she's on my team...if not i'm dead D:
Back to top Go down

Hidan's Apperance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan's Apperance   Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:01 pm

Hidan didn't sense the kunai till they hit him.

He turned his head slightly, showing not only no feel of pain, but a joy for it, and his head rolled back in a cackle.

As soon as he did, two deep, bleeding Cuts appeared on Yuuhiko's back.

You know... you are two annoying little bitches... and way to nosey...

Sending his scythe in a downwards stoke, he tore it straight to the bone in his legs, yet showed no pain or need to collapse.

However, two deep, aching cuts appeared on each of Yuuhiko's legs, tearing the meat straight to the bone in her hamstrings, almost breaking her legs in half under her weight.
Back to top Go down
Ino Yamanaka
Leaf Chief Med-Nin
Leaf Chief Med-Nin
Ino Yamanaka

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

Hidan's Apperance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan's Apperance   Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:05 pm

Ino eye's widen in disgust.

What was this? How is that possible?

Ino covers her mouth, trying not to look distracted by the man. She had no choice, she quickly threw a flash bomb at the man, giving her enough time to sprint over to the women, and run off with her.

Hurry! We must go!
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

Hidan's Apperance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan's Apperance   Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:11 pm

Yuuhiko clenched her mouth shut, in too much agony to scream, or think, or even open her eyes.
Back to top Go down

Hidan's Apperance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan's Apperance   Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:16 pm

Hidan cackled.

Throwing the scythe randomly with a spin in Yuuhiko's direction, he managed to dig a moderate cut in Ino's shoulder.

Drawing it back to himself, he hit his own shoulder, causing a deep and jagged cut in Yuuhiko's.

Licking Ino's blood he cackled.

I don't need sight to hurt you, you worthless little shit.

Lifting his scythe, he ran it deep into his hip.

A few feet from him, a sickening sound filled the air, and part of Ino's ( and Yuuhiko's) hip(s) cracked, the bone shattered.
Back to top Go down
Ino Yamanaka
Leaf Chief Med-Nin
Leaf Chief Med-Nin
Ino Yamanaka

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

Hidan's Apperance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan's Apperance   Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:20 pm

Ino lashes out in a high pitched scream. The cracking and bleeding burned, it was if she was being ripped apart.

Get it together Ino!

Ino quickly does a hand signal, before touching her high and Yuuhiko's body.

Mystical Hand Technique!

In a flash, all the wounds on their bodies began to heal instantly.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

Hidan's Apperance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan's Apperance   Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:25 pm

Yuuhiko sat up, the pain gone, and quickly thanked ino before standing up again to face hidan...

are you still going to help me? She smiled at Ino and pulled out her short swords once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hidan's Apperance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan's Apperance   Hidan's Apperance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidan's Apperance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next