The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG

A New and Awesome Naruto Role Playing Site, With Tons of Characters Available!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Deserted Alleyway
Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm by Treacherous77

» Quang Nam ethnic minorities celebrate healthy harvest
Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm by nirvanatgr

Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Avatar

» Promoting Quang Binh tourism
Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm by nirvanatgr

» Equality and the family dilemma
Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am by nirvanatgr

» UK reviews Gaddafi exit solution
Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm by nirvanatgr

» Irish PM in unprecedented attack on Vatican
Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by nirvanatgr

» List gold ưebsite
Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Restaurants
Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am by nirvanatgr

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberle

Our users have posted a total of 6166 messages in 310 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Hokage's office.

Go down 
+5
Sasori
Deidara
Jiraya
Gaara
Hinata Hyuuga
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sasori
Wanderer
Wanderer
Sasori

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Hokage's office. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hokage's office. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hokage's office. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's office.   Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:30 pm

Sasori, seeing as Hidan had managed to take out the Kage, he quickly headed for the way out, taking all the puppets with him.

He jumped off the nearest edge, making all the puppets retreat the same time, over to a rooftop before continuing like that towards the nearest way out. Hidan would manage things alone from now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's office.   Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:33 pm

Hidan let the acid hit him, only furthering Gaara's wounds.

Wha.. what...?

He turned and saw Sasori leave.

Oh that's just great, fucking puppet runs off, no brains, no balls. Jashin be damned!

Well well, guess that means i got the little sand bastard. I give him, oh... 4 minutes before he dies, and trust me, if you plan to heal him now...

he threw his scythe full force at Tsunade.

You won't be able to make it out alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's office.   Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:35 pm

The Wolf Jumps infront of the Scythe, taking the Hit, Leaving Tsunade unharmed.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Male Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Hokage's office. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hokage's office. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's office.   Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:36 pm

What is that??....Light??...No...Thats me...Whos hand is that??...It's My hand....Am I dead?...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's office.   Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:38 pm

Tsunade Ran over to Gaara thankful to Kiba, taking Hinata with her as her hand glows with her Chakra, healing Gaara's various wounds.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's office.   Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:42 pm

Gaara begins to take small breaths signalling He is living but barely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's office.   Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:42 pm

Kiba's Wolf Transformation wears off, The Scythe Stuck in his Stomach as he Lays there, Weak and Gasping for Air, as Akamaru lies There Unconscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's office.   Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:44 pm

Hidan pulls the scythe out with a jerk, and holds it.

So so, the one with all boobs and no brains i left, aren't you going to scamper, or am i going to have to kill you too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's office.   Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:45 pm

Tsunade continues to heal Gaara, til he is completely healed.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's office.   Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:47 pm

Gaara feels weak and crawls His way up to Kiba Every inch causing a bit more pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's office.   Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:50 pm

Tsunade stays back, guarding Hinata.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's office.   Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:51 pm

Kiba Slowly Looks over at Gaara, he Tries to Small, Coughing up some Blood.

G-Gaara....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's office.   Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:51 pm

Hidan sighed, licking the blood from his scythe.

One wrong step and both bastards lose their skulls, let's see the bitch heal that...
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's office.   Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:56 pm

Gaara had continued crawling His way over to Kiba once He arrived He placed His hands on the would and applied pressure to stop the bleeding.

I'm not going to let You die...It is not an option
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's office.   Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:58 pm

Tsunade heals Kiba to the best of her ability.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's office.   Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:01 pm

Gaara Begins to get slightly dizzy.

I am in no condition to walk..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's office.   Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:01 pm

Kiba looked down at the Wound, and took on Deep Breath.

I-I'll be Alright.....i hope....thanks Gaara....

Kiba Lies his Head Down, Slowly falling Unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's office.   Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:03 pm

Gaara had gotten very dizzy and shut His eyes falling into a unconsious state.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's office.   Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:04 pm

Tsunade picked up both Gaara and Kiba and left the scene.(? Brain not functioning o___o me no thinks of anything better)

Great just great..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's office.   Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:04 pm

Hidan stood back.

Somewhat disgruntled at his blasphemy to Jashin by letting them live, he knew the scars would last for years and pain for days. He felt like a craftsman, sitting back and enjoying his work.

Hahaha fucking Leaf nin, if that's the Hokage and their best, then this place is a dump. When Jashin rules the mortal world, i shall make sure that this place is burnt to ashes.

As soon as Tsunade was gone, he drew a symbol on the floor, and sitting in the middle, stuck a pike through his chest, and chuckled under his breath.

Stupid fucking puppet, missed the best part...

Sitting there for 30 minutes quiet and unmoved, he sat up, place back his pike, and set his scythe on his shoulder, walking away.

((Hidan has left the scene))

Last edited by Hidan on Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Raikage
Raikage
Kenshin

Male Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's office.   Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:17 pm

Kenshin falls to the ground, apparently expiring, dead from all this ordeal, the body soon changes it's face, revealing to be an entirely different person.
This technique is an infamous technique where it drains the possessor 30% of his chakra, but gives the possessor complete control over the possessed, thus far, the man who is dead isn't Kenshin but rather a Cloud Genin who was just another expendable tool of the Raikage.
Back to top Go down
http://hellsingrpg.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Jiraya
Wanderer
Wanderer
Jiraya

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's office.   Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:09 pm

Damn............How did such a low level give me such a hard time............. he said as he kicked the apparently dead "Kenshin" and looked around at all the apparent new damage from yet another Akatsuki attack. He then ran after Tsunade to see what could be done about the Hyuuga girl, Garra and Kiba, perhaps maybe being able to save them.
Back to top Go down
Konan
Wanderer
Wanderer
Konan

Female Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Hokage's office. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/100Hokage's office. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's office.   Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:14 pm

konan looks at everyone retreating and vanishing she heads to were lady tsunade and them were going and started to cry alittle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's office.   Hokage's office. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hokage's office.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6