The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG

A New and Awesome Naruto Role Playing Site, With Tons of Characters Available!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Deserted Alleyway
Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm by Treacherous77

» Quang Nam ethnic minorities celebrate healthy harvest
Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm by nirvanatgr

Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Avatar

» Promoting Quang Binh tourism
Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm by nirvanatgr

» Equality and the family dilemma
Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am by nirvanatgr

» UK reviews Gaddafi exit solution
Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm by nirvanatgr

» Irish PM in unprecedented attack on Vatican
Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by nirvanatgr

» List gold ưebsite
Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Restaurants
Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am by nirvanatgr

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberle

Our users have posted a total of 6166 messages in 310 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Male Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Empty
PostSubject: Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2   Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:13 pm

Ryuke stood across the bed, sitting calmly, eyes closed, and loose.

A second vase of roses stood at the side of Yuuhiko's Bed, these new ones were red.

He stood calmly, awaiting her wakening.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Female Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2   Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:45 pm

Yuuhiko slowly opened her eyes. After a few moments of staring at the roof again she remember where she was. She then noticed the new roses and jumped slightly before jumping even more when she saw Ryuke soon after that.

Yuuhiko sighed with relief when she realized it was the boy from the day before and blushed slightly.

jeez..You scared me half to death!

@_@
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2   Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:30 pm

Ryuke's calm was unmoved. His pale complexion and equally pale blue hair wavered lightly as he chuckled, more out a being polite then being rude.

I apologize, i meant no intrusion. I returned when my matters were finished and i was un-aware when you would awake, so i decided to wait. I hope i am not imposing.

He looked at her politely, his icy-blue eyes calm.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2   Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:57 pm

Yuuhiko blushed and waved her hands

N-no no you're not! i could use the company!
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2   Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:18 am

Ryuke smiled at her, and wavered his eyes slightly (^_^) .

Well never the less I apologize. How are you par chance? I was informed of your encounter with Kakuzu, unfortunately by the time I arrived he had fled. I Hope you are alright and did not sustain anything serious.

His smile faded to a calm expression.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2   Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:54 pm

Yuuhiko smiled at him.

No i feel fine. I guess the medics know what they're doing.

So, who are you? i mean, I'm not trying to be rude, but all i really know is your name...

And..well I'd like to know you better...

Yuuhiko Blushed
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2   Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:11 pm

Ryuke nodded calmly. The air grew cold and shifted around his lips, forming a toothpick of ice. He kept it in his mouth, more out of habit, then of anything else.

Im Ryuke. Im a high ranking ANBU within the village. I've been dealing with several of the Akatsuki and attacks. I was attempting to ensure Kiba, one of my pupils, was alright. He was healed, unfortunately you were not, and I know enough medicine to know you were already hurt before the start of the battle with Kakuzu. There was sparse time so I did what i could before you were taken to the hospital. I've been here to ensure your alright on several occasions. Yesterday was just the first time you awoke..

He smiled sincerely at her.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2   Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:49 am

Yuuhiko blinked and blushed, an image of her sleep talking and possibly drooling came to her mind. She sweatdropped but tried to smile. Ah, I see...

Yuuhiko tried to stop blushing using will power. I hope he didn't see anything embarasing....

Then she realised what else he had said So you've been dealing with the akatsuki attacks recently?

Do you know what's going on?!
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2   Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:27 am

His calm expression shifted slightly, the side of his lips twisted into a smile at the realization of all her blushing, never the less he continued.

Yes i have been dealing with them. The attack is unprovoked but appears for the better part to have subsided. But I do not think you should worry yourself with such things yet, you must still rest.

Oh and don't worry, you sleep beautifully
He responded, almost reading her mind.

He leaned back once more in his chair, shifting the toothpick between his lips absent mindedly.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2   Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:36 pm

Yuuhiko's face darkened at the last thing he'd said.

Uh, um, thankyou....i guess...

Wth?! did he read my mind? o.O

...no thats silly

She mentally laughed but found her herself trying not to think as she turned her attention back to the roof and tried to hide her blush.
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2   Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:40 pm

Ryuke gave no motion or movement, nor seemed disturbed by her action.

I did more or less. The dilation of ones eyes, as well as one's movement and ones nerve fixture dictates what one does. For example, i saw your blush darken, hence you looked at the ceiling, trying to draw away interest and fainted it. Your eyes widening also told me i caught you by surprise.

A small, clear, glass like butterfly flew over her head, and landed gently on her nose, disappearing into a cool, yet comforting mist.

Ruyke chuckled slightly, more to himself then at her.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2   Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:35 am

Yuuhiko was surprised but also impressed.

I guess that would really come in handy for an ANBU.

She sat up and leant against the bed head before grinning at him.

Okay, what am i thinking now?
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2   Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:16 am

Ryuke twirled the toothpick trough his lips, maintaining a calm gaze at her.

I'm not one for telepathy, as you gave no direct movement but standing and smiling, hence i cannot read minds. From what i gather you're rather taken with my sensing ability. You are still conveniently twirling the "you're safe as long as i have my eye on you" through your mind. You're rather taken aback by me, but hold no real defense against it. If i may be so prudent, you are interested in me, for lack of a better word.

His calm expression did not change.

That said you were also surprised by the flowers, and hold no real friendship with me. Nor can i be so brash as to say I interest you in a specific way. I'm no mind reader after all.

He smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2   Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:34 am

Yuuhiko's blush returned and she sat still on her bed for a few moments. She had no idea what to say.
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2   Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:09 am

Ryuke walked gracefully across the room to her.

Sitting down beside her, he place his palm against her cheek. His touch was surprisingly cold, but not uncomfortably so.

You appear not to like blushing, i hope you don't mind my attempt to help.

Me smiled at her once more.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2   Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:00 pm

Yuuhiko had no idea what to do or what to say, she was panicing, she wasn't used to people being so close to her and he made her especially jumpy.
She tried to calm herself down but soon found herself feeling light headed and before she knew it she was out again.
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2   Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:12 pm

Ryuke shifted his hand and caught her head so she would not hurt herself. Laying her down gently he sat up and sighed.

Taking the toothpick from his mouth, its split and shifted into a pristine, almost glass-like icy rose. Placing it gently on her bedside, he walked towards the window.

Sleep well, I shall tend to you later.

With that he turned, smiling slightly, and disappeared though the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2   Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuuhiko's Hospital room, day 2
Page 1 of 1