The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG

A New and Awesome Naruto Role Playing Site, With Tons of Characters Available!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Deserted Alleyway
Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm by Treacherous77

» Quang Nam ethnic minorities celebrate healthy harvest
Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm by nirvanatgr

Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Avatar

» Promoting Quang Binh tourism
Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm by nirvanatgr

» Equality and the family dilemma
Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am by nirvanatgr

» UK reviews Gaddafi exit solution
Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm by nirvanatgr

» Irish PM in unprecedented attack on Vatican
Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by nirvanatgr

» List gold ưebsite
Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Restaurants
Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am by nirvanatgr

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberle

Our users have posted a total of 6166 messages in 310 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Male Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Left_bar_bleue100/100Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:52 am

Naruto Rushes Into the Arena all pumped and ready to role, He Smirks, and waits Patiently for his Opponent to enter.

Last edited by Naruto Uzumaki on Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1171233438
Sasuke Uchiha
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Sasuke Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 88

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Left_bar_bleue100/100Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:54 am

sasuke has been sitting down for naruto to come "naruto your late" he said as he stood up with a blakn look on his face
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:57 am

Naruto Laughs Nervously, Scratching the Back of his Neck.

ehh...Sorry, got alittle Side Tracked on the way here...
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:58 am

are you ready to begin so i can destroy yousasuke stares at naruto as he walks toward him
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:00 am

Naruto Tries to Hold in a Laugh, and Smirks.

Hmph, Take it easy, this is only a Practice Match....but yeah, im ready when you are...
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:02 am

then lets begin sasuke appears behind naruto hitting him foward with the handle of his sword
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:05 am

Naruto Ducks It, and Kicks Sasuke Away.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:07 am

sasuke grabs naruto's foot hasn't kakashi sensei taught you better than this poor poor naruto sasuke throws naruto stop fooling around and show me what jiraya has taught you
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:10 am

Naruto Lands the Throw, and Laughed.

Heh...i was Just Taking it Easy on you, but if you Insist..

Naruto Makes a Few Hand Signs.

Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu.

1000 Clones appear Around the Arena, all Staring at Sasuke, Smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:12 am

hit me with your best shot if you even have one sasuke activates his sharingan waiting for a move to happen
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:15 am

The Sharingan....i better think Carefully....

Naruto Sends in a Few shadow Clones at a Time to Attack you, and get you off Guard, while the real Naruto tries to Hide Within the Shadow clones, waiting for the Correct time to Attack.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:19 am

sasuke pulls out his katana and then makes the clones vanish with out naruto even seeing them
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:21 am

With all the Clones Vanishing, within the Smoke, Naruto Comes out the Punches Sasuke in face, Knocking Him away.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:25 am

while sasuke was knocked away he managed to perform a couple of hand signs using his mystical pheniox flower jutsu blasting naruto back as well to slow
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:32 am

Naruto's eyes Widened, and Immediately got on his guard to Block, and then he Bit his Thumb until it bled.

Lucky shot....but this next one will be hard to deflect...

Naruto did a Couple of Hand Signs, and Place his Palm on the Ground.

Summoning Jutsu!!!

a Pile of Smoke risen from the ground, to reveal Gamabunta the Cheif Toad, Staring down at Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai
Wanderer
Wanderer
Kurenai

Female Number of posts : 25

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:37 am

(the practice fights dont count as regular roleplaying you should have fought him at a training field or something)
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:31 am

((OoC: this is Practice fight, all Practice fights are done here, Gaara and Naruto are Only Training at the training field... not fighting, and don't respond to this, this is not your fight...))
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:25 pm

sasuke grins alittle he cuts his finger with his katana and uses summoning jutsu

SUMMONING JUTSU

out of a big cloud of smoke manda comes

he actually thinks he can beat me
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:30 pm

Naruto Stands on top of Gamabunta, and Looks at Manda.

So i See you Learned the Summoning Jutsu Aswell...., thats mean we're Even...Come on Cheif toad...!

Gamabunta Jumps Into the Air, Grabbing his Sword, Coming Down and Cutting Manda, to Distract him, While Naruto Runs and Jumps into the Air, and on top of Manda, and starts Throwing Punches at Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:33 pm

manda dodges and wraps around cheif toad squeezing him sasuke then starts throwing punches and kicks toward naruto i won't get distracted so easily
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:38 pm

Allowing Manda and Gamabunta to Fight, Naruto Just Keep Dodging, Blocking and Attacking Sasuke.

Heh...Same Here....., i won't be as easy to defeat as last time...
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:46 pm

are you sure about that don't you remember our last encounter
sasuke uses chidori nagishi shocking naruto
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:48 pm

Trying to resist the shock, Naruto Grabs Sasuke, and Headbutts him to the Ground.

I Do, but that was a long time ago, i have Improved since then, after this battle, your gonna wish you never left the Leaf village...
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:52 pm

really sasuke appears behind naruto slamming him on the ground
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:57 pm

Naruto Lands It, and Jumps Back Up, Countering Sasuke with a Uppercut.

Yes..!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)   Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Uzumaki VS Sasuke Uchiha(Trust Me, This is The Big One...God only knows the results..)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next