The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG

A New and Awesome Naruto Role Playing Site, With Tons of Characters Available!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Deserted Alleyway
Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm by Treacherous77

» Quang Nam ethnic minorities celebrate healthy harvest
Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm by nirvanatgr

Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Avatar

» Promoting Quang Binh tourism
Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm by nirvanatgr

» Equality and the family dilemma
Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am by nirvanatgr

» UK reviews Gaddafi exit solution
Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm by nirvanatgr

» Irish PM in unprecedented attack on Vatican
Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by nirvanatgr

» List gold ưebsite
Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Restaurants
Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am by nirvanatgr

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberle

Our users have posted a total of 6166 messages in 310 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Crystal and Bao's training. :3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Female Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal and Bao's training. :3   Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:08 pm

Sumiyaka lacircled overhead the pair and watched them with an almost sad look, clacking his beak together softly. The young ninja just raised one of her arms so that her precious hunting falcon could land on a safe perch, keeping it outwards so that he wouldn't fall. She turned her head in Sumiyaka's direction, a small smile on her face.

I-I am all right, Sumiyaka. There is no need to worry about me.

Tears making their tracks down her cheeks, Crystal turned her head upwards to seemingly look up at Bao, her voice in a whisper.

Y-You scared me...Oki-san. Y-You really need to control your temper....

She shifted from foot to foot, placing her head against Bao's chest to sniffle gently. The hand that was holding the katana shifted the blade around until she could sheath it safely, then reached upwards to trace the mask that was covering his face.

Someone so beautiful should not have to hide their face...although I should be chiding myself as well.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Male Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Crystal and Bao's training. :3   Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:51 pm

Bao held onto her and rubbed her back with one hand, and put his head ontop of hers, Im sorry that I scared you.. I just got too deep into the fight.. He apoligized to her softly, whispering in her ear. He held her close, and looked down at her. He then put one hand on his mask, and then removed it from his face, dropping it down onto the ground. he looked at her, with his face free from the covering of his mask. He put his hand that removed the mask, onto her scarf, May I see your beautiful face now?, he asked her with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Crystal and Bao's training. :3   Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:39 pm

Crystal shuddered unconciously as Bao's hand touched her scarf, Sumiyaka looking at the other ninja with his piercing golden eyes. The hunting falcon sauntered up onto his regular perch on the young ninja's shoulder, clacking his beak gently. The tremour that entered Crystal's voice unconciously could not be stopped even if she had known about it, causing her to swallow multiple times before answering.

Yes you may...B-But be warned...I am not as pretty as you may think I am, Oki-san.

Crystal flushed crimson as this, swallowing once more at the slip of her tongue. It would take her a while to switch back to unformal tones with Bao.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Crystal and Bao's training. :3   Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:18 pm

Bao smiled, as he was given permission to go further. He slipped his thumbs under her scarf from the front. He then gripped the scarf lightly between his thumb and index finger. Bao lifted up her scarf slowly, because he was scared he would startle her if he went to fast. He pulled her scarf front up more, revealing more of her nose, and then put it to her forehead, smiling, as he saw her eyes. He saw a scar on her face, near her eyes. To me you are always beautiful. He said and blushed alittle, putting his hand on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Crystal and Bao's training. :3   Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:45 pm

There were actually more scars, never to be healed by even the most powerful of jujutsu's, running all across the young ninjas eyes. Blank blue coloured eyes, never to see again, stared up at Bao in slight confusion. The crimson tinge that coloured her face was deeper than even this time as she reached up gently to touch Bao's face with both of her hands, stroking his cheeks.

This is why I said all those things beforehand. It is true that my senses are sharper than other peoples, and this is the reason. It is because...I am blind. I will not bore you with the details, Oki-san.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Crystal and Bao's training. :3   Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:00 pm

Bao chuckled a bit, and nodded his head, I sorta got a hint that you were somewhat blind, but that doesnt matter to me, it makes you, well, unique., he told her and smiled. He then rubbed her cheeks with the back of his hands lightly and lovingly. Your eyes are beautiful as well, even if they were blue or not, I still love them. He added and blushed more redder. He then took a deep breath, and exhaled. He got the confidence that was built up inside of him, as he then leaned forward, and kissed her lightly on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Crystal and Bao's training. :3   Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:08 pm

Crystal's brain almost stopped as her thought process slowed down to a trickle. She had never been kissed before, even as a young child. A hand seemed to reach slowly up towards where the tingling sensation was, pausing there before touching the spot gently.

You...like my eyes, Oki-san? E-Even with the fact being...they cannot see?
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Crystal and Bao's training. :3   Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:13 pm

Bao nodded his head, smiling, wrapping his arms around her, he smiled brighter. The warmth given off his large body warmed and comforted Crystal. I love you just the way you are. He said, hesitating a bit at the beginning words, but he made it out smoothly and clearly.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Crystal and Bao's training. :3   Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:18 pm

Y-Y-You say such strong words, Oki-san...I-I am uncertain of how to react to such a thing.

Crystal stammered out, wincing at her slip of tongue.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Crystal and Bao's training. :3   Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:22 pm

Bao frowned slightly, feeling a bit of rejection. He understood a bit, but not so much. Not many girls even liked him, becaise of the beastly transformation, they were all scared of him. He rubbed the back of his neck, and just smiled down at her, Its alright you dont have to say anuthing.. He said and then stroked her hair with a hand lightly.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Crystal and Bao's training. :3   Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:38 pm

Crystal wasn't afraid of Bao's form. She was nervous because she had never been told by anyone that they loved her before. That was the reason for her nervousness. But being held in the older ninja's grip, with Sumiyaka on her shoulder, she was instantly comforted. Her swift fingers felt his face fall, causing a worried look to cross over the never seeing eyes.

Oh! I-I am very sorry for insulting you, Oki-san...I-I do not mean any harm...n-no one had told me that they loved me before, so it is a new experience.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Crystal and Bao's training. :3   Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:05 pm

Bao smiled alittle more and chuckled a bit. He held her closer in his arms, and more comfortivbly. He rubbed her back with one hand and the other one rested getnly above her waist on her back. Its alright, I understand.. I feel the same.. Well, until I found you now. He told her and his smile got brigter.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Crystal and Bao's training. :3   Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:17 pm

W-Well y-yes, I suppose that is true. May we take it slowly though...I do not think Sumiyaka would like it if we went to fast in our...relationship.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Crystal and Bao's training. :3   Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:26 pm

Bao smiled brightly and nodded his head, Ofcouse sweetheart, whatever makes you happy.. And besides, I dont want to do something that makes you uncomfortable, by taking it too fast. he told her and kissed her cheek again softly.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Crystal and Bao's training. :3   Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:20 pm

Crystal swallowed again, coughing a tiny bit.

So...who had lost?
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Crystal and Bao's training. :3   Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:22 pm

Bao chuickled and held her right hand, You were great, so I say it was a tie.. he told her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Crystal and Bao's training. :3   Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:35 pm

The young ninja blushed as she suddenly felt weary. The training had taken a toll on her. Taijutsu was easy to use for her, but it made her very tired afterwards. Soft of like when much ninjutsu was used up.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Crystal and Bao's training. :3   Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:00 pm

He smiled and let go of her hand, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable. So what do you want to do now? He asked her and looked into her eyes, that were uncovered.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Crystal and Bao's training. :3   Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:38 pm

Crystal gave a weary grin as Sumiyaka clacked his beak gently.

I do not know if I would like to sleep or eat first...I will do what you wish, Oki-san.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Crystal and Bao's training. :3   Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:59 pm

Bao put his index finger up to his chin, and thought for a few moments. He smiled and snapped his finger, How would you like to go to a fancy restraunt that I know about uptown? He asked her, his face full of joy.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Crystal and Bao's training. :3   Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:31 am

Fancy? I do not know...I-I have never had such an experience before, Oki-san.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Crystal and Bao's training. :3   Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:03 pm

Bao chuckled and held her hand, Its alright, I just want to show you a good time. He told her and smiled warmingly to her.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Crystal and Bao's training. :3   Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:43 pm

B-But from my knowledge, Oki-san...I have had the most wonderful experience of my whole life right now, not including when I first met Sumiyaka, of course.

The sightless eyes were hidden as Crystal pulled her scarf down over her eyes, hiding the confusion that never reached them.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Crystal and Bao's training. :3   Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:49 pm

Bao smiled and held her hand, smiling down at her confidently, Thats ok if you dont want to go, thats fine. We could always do something else. He told her
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Crystal and Bao's training. :3   Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:57 pm

Crystal's nimble fingers traced the tears in Bao's clothing light.

I-I do not even know if they would let us in...looking like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal and Bao's training. :3   Crystal and Bao's training. :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal and Bao's training. :3
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next