The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG

A New and Awesome Naruto Role Playing Site, With Tons of Characters Available!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Deserted Alleyway
Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm by Treacherous77

» Quang Nam ethnic minorities celebrate healthy harvest
Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm by nirvanatgr

Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Avatar

» Promoting Quang Binh tourism
Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm by nirvanatgr

» Equality and the family dilemma
Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am by nirvanatgr

» UK reviews Gaddafi exit solution
Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm by nirvanatgr

» Irish PM in unprecedented attack on Vatican
Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by nirvanatgr

» List gold ưebsite
Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Restaurants
Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am by nirvanatgr

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberle

Our users have posted a total of 6166 messages in 310 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Male Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:18 pm

Bao blushed from her face going red. He smiled and chuckled softly, Love is love, and it comes from the heart. Verbally and Physically, you can love someone.. He told her, Do you want me to give you a demonstation of physical love?He asked, thinking it didnt come out exactly right.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Female Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:36 pm

The young ninja's face deadpanned instantly at Bao's words. She became still, emotionless and cold to the touch, like a glacier. Her voice hissed out like a viper's tongue, dripping with menace.

If you do you will know how I am not so weak as everyone else seems to think. Also, Sumiyaka's claws will draw blood on something other than fish.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:39 pm

Why do you keep coming to the conclusion that I think you are weak? Bao asked, irritation in his voice. He felt slightly heartbroken and hurt from her voice and words, as if she didnt trust him at all. And, are you like, trying to threatening to hurt me, using Sumiyaka? He asked, trying to hold back some of the tears coming from thoughts he was getting.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:15 pm

Crystal stayed in her position for a few minutes, perfectly still, then actually sank underwater, keeping her eyes open even though they could not see.

She had felt the hurt in his voice and it has stung her deeply. Why was she being so mean towards him?

The younger ninja mulled this over a few moments before raising one of her hands towards the direction of Bao. She could feel his vibrations and floated a bit in the water before reaching out gently to touch his chest.

Her gently, seeking hand rose upwards further until she could feel his face. Fingers traced the outline of his mouth, eyes, nose. She continued with her examination until Crystal found enough strength to move closer towards Bao, lifting her head out of the water meekly until she could breathe.

Crystal looked at Bao in an almost sheepish manner, her eyes wide opened and honest.

Please accept my most heartfelt apologies, Oki-san. I am not used to people speaking in such a manner...so I tend to lose my head over the simplest of comments. Will...will you forgive someone such as I?
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:15 pm

Bao sighed and blushed when he felt her hand on his chest, and move up to his face. He let her fingers trace around his facial features. Bao smiled and wiped his eyes softly, looking back at her with gentle eyes and a kind smile. Its okay, I forgive you.. I understand that no one ever spoke to you like I do..
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:46 am

Crystal floated there for a moment, then pushed her body up against Bao's gently. Her blank eyes saddened as she felt the tears in the corners of his eyes, even though they had been wiped away.

The young ninja halted, then mustering up her courage, leaned in and pecked Bao on the cheek before shrinking away to hold up her arm, allowing her hunting falcon to perch on it with ease.

Sumiyaka regarded Bao with his piercing golden eyes, their pupils dilating to shrink as if analyzing him. Who was this man so intent on loving his friend and master? The hunting falcon gave a trill, his beak and claws free of blood. He knew that Crystal didn't like it when he landed on her with blood stained claws.

Crystal may have been a ninja, but she still hated blood even since the accident had happened.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:28 am

Bao felt Crystal's body press against his, as she pecked his cheek, him totally unaware of that happening. He blushed softly, smiling at her, watching the falcon perch on her arm. Bao lifted one of his arms slowly, putting it around her, his hand on her side. He brang her closer to him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:31 pm

And all that could be heard from the young ninja now was the furious pounding of her heart. Crystal's head spun wildly. What had she just done? It had been foolish of her to do such a thing, hadn't it?

She swallowed nervously, her throat bobbing as her blank eyes turned towards Bao. Her body almost froze as she felt his arm wrapping around her body to bring her closer.

O-Oki-san....
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:32 pm

Bao looked back down at her, as he watched her almost have a nervous breakdown. He had a concerned look on his face, as he loosened the tightness with the arm around her shoulder, so she would be more comfortable. He smiled and asked, Yes?
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:08 pm

I-I do not wish faint in such a warm place...will you please halt in such activities until we are somewhere...less warm?

Crystal winced softly. That hadn't come out right. Darn her habit of speaking properly.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:50 pm

Bao nodded his head and chuckled a bit, Sure, I dont mind. He told her and took his arm off her, still close to her though.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:25 am

Ba-dum, ba-dum, ba-dum, ba-dum....

That was Crystal's heart as she almost stopped breathing, giving her arm a tiny shake that made Sumiyaka trill.

T-Thank you. It pleases me.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:46 pm

Bao nodded and then put his hands underwater, resting them there for now. He slowly moved one hand towards her, and poking her stomach with a smile and a chuckle, wanting to make her laugh.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:11 pm

A girlish squeal emitted from Crystal's mouth as she scooted backwards, thinking something was attacking them. Water sloshed over the sides of the hot spring as Sumiyaka squawked, flapping his wings to keep balance on her arm.

O-Oki-san! W-W-W-What was that?!
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:18 pm

I poked you.. He told her, with a slight chuckle, pointing his finger at her. I just wanted to make you laugh, arent you ticklish?
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:38 pm

N-N-N-N-No! I-I am most certainly not!

Her voice raised in pitch, the young ninja blinked rapidly, her breath coming out in short panting noises as she tried to control her furiously beating heart.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:26 pm

Bao rubbed the back of his head and sighed, sweat dropping. He shook his head and swam over to her. Im sorry, I didnt know. I was just being curious. he told her once he got close to her. He smiled at her and sat next to her again.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:13 am

Crystal felt the ripples as Bao swam over to her and sighed gently, swishing some hair out of her eyes.

Curiousity is nothing I am not used to. Having no sight, it comes to me quite easily.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:37 pm

Im sorry If I scared you still, hun. He told her with a sorry tone, as he put his arm around her shoulder softly, I just thought you might have been ticklish.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:18 am

Crystal grumbled something, then sighed. She couldn't blame him.

Ones who do not have sight are not usually ticklish. Unless it is by someone they know very well. For example, Sumiyaka may tickle me as he wishes.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:03 pm

But what about someone like me? He asked with a smile, wondering what she thought about him.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:13 pm

I feel like I may have rushed in my judgment. However, my feelings remain strong, Oki-san. It is just that...I am not very knowledgeable about you.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:45 pm

Bao chuckled softly and nodded his head. Its alright, I understand. We havent gotten to know eachother well enough. He told her with a grin as he looked over to her.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:41 pm

Something caught Crystal's hearing as she turned her head to seemingly look at something over the wall. Blinking, she almost rose up to go see what the noise was, then realizing where she actually was, sank down even lower.

Sumiyaka rose from his perch with a silent flutter of wings, landing on his usual rock.

That is quite certain. And I still have the feeling of being watched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]   Bao takes Crystal to his estate :] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bao takes Crystal to his estate :]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3