The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG

A New and Awesome Naruto Role Playing Site, With Tons of Characters Available!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Deserted Alleyway
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm by Treacherous77

» Quang Nam ethnic minorities celebrate healthy harvest
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm by nirvanatgr

Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Avatar

» Promoting Quang Binh tourism
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm by nirvanatgr

» Equality and the family dilemma
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am by nirvanatgr

» UK reviews Gaddafi exit solution
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm by nirvanatgr

» Irish PM in unprecedented attack on Vatican
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by nirvanatgr

» List gold ưebsite
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Restaurants
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am by nirvanatgr

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberle

Our users have posted a total of 6166 messages in 310 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Touring The Streets of Suna

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Male Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/100Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:17 pm

Talent is not based on nation, village, clan or otherwise. Its based on work and power. Any beggar is greater Shinobi then a fat royal, remember that. If par chance you ever get initiated into the ANBU, feel free to call upon me, You'll find I'm a rather fine instructor (he said sparing a glance at Gaara and Kiba)

But for now I must go. I shall leave your domain within the next 24 hours, I simply have a suspicion.

With that he turned and began to leave

oh... and neji is more then talented, give him his rights and you would any other Shinobi

As he left a nearby waitress came to get his glass, dropping it and breaking it, dipping her hand in the sand, cursing of "Freezing cold" and "frostbite".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:18 pm

Kiba looks at Gaara, and Acts all innocent.

Im Sorry...

Kiba Frowns and Looks down.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Male Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:22 pm

Gaara averts His eyes from Kiba being Immune to His innocent-ness.

As long as it doesn't happen again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:22 pm

Okay....

Mr. Grumpy-pants.....
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:32 pm

Gaara averts His gaze back on the sidewalk continuing His walk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:33 pm

Kiba Follows, Slightly Behind Gaara.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:47 pm

Gaara looks through the path ahead

Is there a problem Kiba?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:49 pm

Kiba shakes his head.

Nope, Nothing at all...why?
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:59 pm

You dont seem as energetic anymore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:01 pm

Meh...Nothing Exciting is Happening right now, so why should i be, im not always energetic...Like Naruto is....
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:21 pm

Naruto is so energetic it's annoying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:29 pm

Kiba chuckles.

I Don't Blame you, i feel the same way, i also hate how the kid thinks he is all that....he may win alot of tough battles...but i don't think that is a reason to go around showing off...heh...

Tch...im Still shocked that Naruto was able to Defeat Gaara, even when he summoned his Demon...he still couldn't win, man That kid is really something..it pains me to say that im still Inferior compared to him.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:32 pm

Gaara continues walking then takes a left turn beginning His walk back to the palace.

Something about that Kid tells Me He is really Hokage material
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:36 pm

Kiba Still Follows, he Looks at you and wonders.

what would that be...?
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:38 pm

Gaara thinks for a moment

His endless motivation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:42 pm

Kiba Laughs.

That Kid is to full of himself.....but your right about that one.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:44 pm

Gaara wonders

What are Your goals Kiba?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:51 pm

Kiba Thinks.

Well you could Say i Have the Same Goal as Naruto...to be Hokage of the Leaf, but also to become the Strongest of my Clan...
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:53 pm

Gaara nods then says

Kiba both of those goals will require endless training....Even so...They still may not come true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:58 pm

Kiba Smirks.

Why Do you think i put myself through Harsh training...., everyday with my Squad i Train, Train and train..heh....im sure it was pretty easy for you to become the Kazekage, your the only one in the village that controls Sand.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:49 am

All I was trying to say Kiba is to become Hokage Your going to have to train like Rock Lee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:06 am

Kiba Laughs.

well...thats why becoming Hokage is one of my last priorities..., don't worry about it....
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga
Wanderer
Wanderer
Neji Hyuuga

Female Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:54 pm

Neji wandered, his mind in it's own state as usual. He was just looking in front of him, his milky white eyes gleaming in the sun like to pearls of the ocean. He sighed osftly as he thought of a bird, flying through the sky, free, without a care in the world..
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Male Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/100Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:05 pm

Ryuke stood beside him, a few feet away watching him attentively.

Is something bothering you Neji?

He apparently found popping out of nowhere was common.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga
Wanderer
Wanderer
Neji Hyuuga

Female Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:08 pm

Neji stopped walking and looked around, until his gaze met Ryuke's.. "Oh, it's you again..No, nothing is bothering me.." Neji said bowing slightly to the man, though he only met him a few minutes ago, it was like he just met him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touring The Streets of Suna
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next