The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG

A New and Awesome Naruto Role Playing Site, With Tons of Characters Available!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Deserted Alleyway
The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm by Treacherous77

» Quang Nam ethnic minorities celebrate healthy harvest
The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm by nirvanatgr

The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Avatar

» Promoting Quang Binh tourism
The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm by nirvanatgr

» Equality and the family dilemma
The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am by nirvanatgr

» UK reviews Gaddafi exit solution
The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm by nirvanatgr

» Irish PM in unprecedented attack on Vatican
The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by nirvanatgr

» List gold ưebsite
The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Restaurants
The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am by nirvanatgr

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberle

Our users have posted a total of 6166 messages in 310 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

The Yamanaka Flower Shop

Go down 
+4
Hinata Hyuuga
Ryuke
Gaara
Ino Yamanaka
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ino Yamanaka
Leaf Chief Med-Nin
Leaf Chief Med-Nin
Ino Yamanaka

Female Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
The Yamanaka Flower Shop Left_bar_bleue100/100The Yamanaka Flower Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Yamanaka Flower Shop Empty
PostSubject: The Yamanaka Flower Shop   The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:09 pm

Ino walks over to the window putting up a new sign.

Attention! The Yamanaka Flower shop is now catering for any and all local events. Please post your request as soon as possible!

Ino strolls back to the desk, bundling up a new bouquet of lavish and exotic flowers.

The Yamanaka Flower Shop Ino_in_her_Flower_Shop_by_TachiTach

Last edited by Ino Yamanaka on Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Yamanaka Flower Shop   The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:58 pm

Kiba wanders around in Random Directions, To Soon find himself Surrounded by Flowers at a Shop, his Eyes widen.

This is The Yamanaka Flower Shop, should i really Be Here, okay..rule number 1, be careful..break one vase and it's the hospital for me...
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Male Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
The Yamanaka Flower Shop Left_bar_bleue100/100The Yamanaka Flower Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Yamanaka Flower Shop   The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:58 pm

Gaara had struggled opening the door but He succeeds sooner or later once He gets through the door walking over to the counter Gaara examines the flowers ringing the bell patiently He waits for Ino to come.
Back to top Go down
Ino Yamanaka
Leaf Chief Med-Nin
Leaf Chief Med-Nin
Ino Yamanaka

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: The Yamanaka Flower Shop   The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:00 pm

Coming!

Ino yells, happy to finally have a customer today.

Finally, a project!!

Ino walks out and to her surprise finds Kiba and Gaara. That once happy thought, soon fades.

You two...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Yamanaka Flower Shop   The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:02 pm

Kiba Waves Ever so Slightly at Ino.

uhh Hi..
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: The Yamanaka Flower Shop   The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:07 pm

Gaara had tilted His head

Ino....I would like to apologize....For what happened...At the hospital...Me, And Kiba...Were sorry.

Hmm...She has a nice Flower Shop, And she is pretty.....Where did that come from..Am I crazy?
Back to top Go down
Ino Yamanaka
Leaf Chief Med-Nin
Leaf Chief Med-Nin
Ino Yamanaka

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: The Yamanaka Flower Shop   The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:11 pm

Ino dives her attention onto a small stack of roses. She bends downs and pulls out a pair of scissors from the top of the desk. With the scissor she begins to trim the sides of the rose stem, cutting off the thorns.

Just stay calm, don't focus on them.

Once she finally finishes one rose, she looks up at the two.

Why? Why do you want to apologize? What do you think you did?

Ino crosses her arms over her chest, tapping her foot, waiting for a response.

And Kiba, don't you answer. I'll get to you next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Yamanaka Flower Shop   The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:13 pm

Kiba Laughs Nervously.

I Uhh heheh, Im Sorry for Laughing really Hard at Thought i do not feel like mentioning.

Kiba Looks Away.
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Male Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
The Yamanaka Flower Shop Left_bar_bleue60/100The Yamanaka Flower Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Yamanaka Flower Shop   The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:14 pm

He forgot that you two were having an important conversation, and instead turned his attention to the visitor, forgetting you were there.

Ryuke leaned against a wall, examining a rose in the shop to one of his own icy creations.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: The Yamanaka Flower Shop   The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:17 pm

Gaara had turned His attention to Kiba then too Ino.

I fear I made You mad at Me during Your visit at the hospital, And I just wanted to Apologize, And say..Is there anything i could do?
Back to top Go down
Ino Yamanaka
Leaf Chief Med-Nin
Leaf Chief Med-Nin
Ino Yamanaka

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: The Yamanaka Flower Shop   The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:20 pm

No. Not good enough.

He better know why!

Ino stares into the fiery crimson eyes of Gaara.

What did you do to make me mad?

Ino shot a look over at Ryuke.

Welcome to the Yamanaka Flower Shop Ryuke. Would you like to place an order?
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
The Yamanaka Flower Shop Left_bar_bleue60/100The Yamanaka Flower Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Yamanaka Flower Shop   The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:21 pm

Actually yes...

He walked over to the ordering table, sparing Gaara and Kiba a glance.

You two are in trouble...

You have amazing roses. By far the best I've seen for years. I would like a dozen if you'd be so kind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Yamanaka Flower Shop   The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:22 pm

Kiba Frowns.

i Swear, sometimes i just want to rip her apart, tch...she'll be embarrassed if i said the reason out loud, what am i gonna do...?
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: The Yamanaka Flower Shop   The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:27 pm

Gaara had tilted His head once again staring into Ino's eyes..out of habit

I had decided to ignore You as i talked with the Blonde Girl...And when You were about to leave I made Myself look as if I did not enjoy your company by not trying to stop You.
Back to top Go down
Ino Yamanaka
Leaf Chief Med-Nin
Leaf Chief Med-Nin
Ino Yamanaka

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: The Yamanaka Flower Shop   The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:29 pm

Ino throws the stack of roses at Gaara.

he admitted to part of it! What a jerk!

Get out!

Ino runs into the back room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Yamanaka Flower Shop   The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:31 pm

Ino!!, Take it easy!!

Kiba Looks at Gaara.

Come on Gaara, lets get out of here...she Obviously is not gonna Accept our apology...so whats the point of waisting time here...
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: The Yamanaka Flower Shop   The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:33 pm

Idiot...

Ryuke mumbled it under his breath, yet Gaara still heard him
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: The Yamanaka Flower Shop   The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:38 pm

Gaara was taken in by complete surprise at His failure in Apology although it was only the second time He had apologized for ever hurting anyones feelings..Sortly after the stack of roses Hit Him making Him visibly upset more saddened than angry once Hit to His chest by the Roses He doesn't bother catching them and He just Leaves the flower shop not saying goodbye to Ryuke or anyone else. Taking up a spot on the sidewalk He stares into the sky wondering.

Is My childhood going to start all over again into my adulthood?
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: The Yamanaka Flower Shop   The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:40 pm

Stop acting so childish. I've told you ten times over to stop hiding and hating yourself, and start understanding. Go talk to her, stop being so selfish and putting your inner hate over the way she feels, go and try to speak with her, that way even if she says no, the kazekage of the sand village can say he was a man and knew what was right

Ryuke stood at the doorway, his look calm yet somewhat maternal, like a mother speaking to a small child.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: The Yamanaka Flower Shop   The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:44 pm

SELFISH!!....If I was selfish i wouldnt have tried in the first place...Honestly I have no wish to go in that shop again..If She attacked me once what makes you so sure she won't do it again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Yamanaka Flower Shop   The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:47 pm

Kiba and Akamaru walk up to Gaara.

Hey Gaara, you may not have their respect, but you can always count on mine...i have no reason to Treat you like Dirt after all the stuff we've been through in the last few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: The Yamanaka Flower Shop   The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:21 pm

I am fully aware of all the events that transpired Kiba. But say as you will Gaara, though your viewpoint and hers are by far different. Nor did i say that i disrespect him

Wow... he needs lessons in psychology... (sigh) he also needs to grow up and see the world for what it is. He's not as understanding as he should be.

With that thought in mind Ryuke walked back into the shop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Yamanaka Flower Shop   The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:26 pm

Kiba Thinks to Himself.

Does Ryuke not know what Gaara went through in his Childhood?, cuz he is acting kinda Harsh towards him right now....meh..no matter, all we can do now is wait until Gaara cools down...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Yamanaka Flower Shop   The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:44 pm

After Thinking, Kiba Shrugs and wanders off.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuuga
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Hinata Hyuuga

Female Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: The Yamanaka Flower Shop   The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:53 pm

Hinata shyly peers into the flower shop from the door, glancing around before entering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Yamanaka Flower Shop   The Yamanaka Flower Shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Yamanaka Flower Shop
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next