The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG

A New and Awesome Naruto Role Playing Site, With Tons of Characters Available!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Deserted Alleyway
Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm by Treacherous77

» Quang Nam ethnic minorities celebrate healthy harvest
Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm by nirvanatgr

Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Avatar

» Promoting Quang Binh tourism
Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm by nirvanatgr

» Equality and the family dilemma
Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am by nirvanatgr

» UK reviews Gaddafi exit solution
Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm by nirvanatgr

» Irish PM in unprecedented attack on Vatican
Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by nirvanatgr

» List gold ưebsite
Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Restaurants
Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am by nirvanatgr

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberle

Our users have posted a total of 6166 messages in 310 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Forest outside Village

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Forest outside Village Empty
PostSubject: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:15 pm

Hidan came back around evening.

Scars and wounds covered his body, deep gashes, acide burns and bruises, and deep, bleeding holes lay in his stomach. Yet all things aside he seemed content and un-bothered.

Laying his Akatsuki robe against a tree (he still had pants and shoes), he placed his scythe by a small fire, and sat down, the light making the scars on his body look horrific.

He turned a half interested gaze at the bound Yuuhiko.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Female Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Forest outside Village Left_bar_bleue100/100Forest outside Village Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:19 pm

Yuuhiko groaned quietly before opening her eyes.

oow....wha-what happened? She looked up at the akatsuki member and jumped.

OH JEEZE what the hell happened to you?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:21 pm

Hidan's sadist mood seemed to drown away to a mix of smug egotism and an un-natural calm.

He smiled slightly.

Just a battle. I didn't think you would be so worried about me...
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Forest outside Village Left_bar_bleue100/100Forest outside Village Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:24 pm

Yuuhiko laughed. i'm not, i just didn't think Ino was that good

She grinned i'm glad you got your ass beaten some more...but seems like you are too, you masacist or somethin'? She raised an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:33 pm

Hidan chuckled.

Alot of lip for a girl i can kill at any given moment... or worse...

He grinned at her wickedly, the cuts on his face and burnt flesh making the whole image disgustingly grotesque by firelight.

I do what i do for my dogma dictates i do. I live for my god and my god rewards me. That is all that you need to know.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:38 pm

i do not fear death, or torture for that matter....

Yuuhiko smiled.

So do i get to know why i'm tied up stuck here with you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:40 pm

Hidan shrugged, his features once more smug.

I don't know, maybe torture you, hurt you, maybe ill force you to drink the blood of the people i kill. At the rate ill feed you, chances are you'll become a cannibal.

he chuckled slightly at her.

Though i admire your attitude
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:47 pm

Yuuhiko grinned

oh don't worry about that, i can go a while without food...

oh and thanks, glad i have the admirations of a nutter masacist who's probably going to kill me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:50 pm

Ok then be so, ill feed you when i think the time is right.

He himself began eating at some roast meat he left on the fire.

So what made you so fucking stupid to begin with girl? Did you really think you stood a shit's chance at beating me?
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:53 pm

Yuuhiko scoffed

No, i didn't think i could beat you...i had my reasons for attacking you and, as you say yourself, Thats all you need to know.

She Grinned again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:54 pm

Hidan chuckled.

Maybe...

He picked up his scythe and ran if down her arm, tearing a chunk of flesh off and putting it to roast on the fire. He continued.

You should tell me.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:05 pm

Yuuhiko gritted her teeth at the pain but doesn't cry out.

hah, if i tell you now you'll think i'm a push over.

Yuuhiko laughed lighty through the pain.

Hey if you're going to eat me can i have your pork?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:11 pm

Hidan chuckled.

No but ill do something, much much more to my liking.

Taking her bonds, he tied her to two stick over the fire. Taking his time with a knife, he slowly skinned her alive, letting the fire roast away her meat. Taking his scythe, be began to gently hack away at her tenors, leaving the nerves for last. Once the meat were removed, he took his scythe and hacked away her arms and legs inch by inch, the nerves still there, leaving for incredible pain.

Finally finished, and sure that her head and vital organs were intact, he stick her gently to a spike.

Tired, he shut off the fire, stretch out and feel asleep.

It had taken the better part of 6 hours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:15 pm

The next morning Hidan woke up from a fitful sleep. Yuuhiko was fully intact if not scarred somewhat, and sleeping bound leg and arms on the floor, beside a bloody pike.

Another body, that of the medical nin he had called last night laid nearby. He let her be healed to the point of being whole, then found it "in the name of Jashin" to decapitate the medic.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:19 pm

Yuuhiko regained consiousness after having fainted when the skinning stared. She looked at the Medic nin and then at Hidan before cringing at the pain all over her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:20 pm

Morning sunshine, how did you... erm.. sleep..?

He chuckled slightly, polishing his symbol of Jashin with a cloth from the Med Nin's pack.

Since yesterday his wounds were nearly gone. The burns had given away to regular flesh, and the smaller of the wounds had disappeared. His stomach though, still maintained a deep, bleeding gash, yet smaller then yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:12 pm

Kabuto Yakushi Had been hiding in the Bushes throughout the night it was His Home..., Well thats what He thought only to find this Cannibal and His latest Victom..., Kabuto had thought of whether to kill the Cannibal in His Sleep or Wait, And see what happens in the morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:14 pm

Hidan looked over at Yuuhiko, then spoke out loud.

You can come out you know, im not stupid, sitting there the whole night, i could easily sense you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:17 pm

Kabuto kicks Himself off the ground and jumps up to hide up in the Tree's

He isn't just a cannibal Idiot
Back to top Go down
Yuuhiko Amayei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuuhiko Amayei

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:19 pm

Yuuhiko Looked up at Kabuto's sudden movement but instantly regreted it as pain shot through her body at when she moved. owie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:21 pm

Hidan sighed and standing up with a crack of his back, he calmly put on his akatsuki robe.

Lifting up his scythe gently... he sent it hurdling full strength at the tree, knocking it down.

Would you stop being a fucking putz and get out here stupid?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:24 pm

Kabuto jumps into the bushes behind the Cannibal hiding but still able to see Him.

You are a Cannibal..., Aren't You?

Kabuto says as He jumps to another Bush beside Hidan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:27 pm

Several Minutes After Kabuto was Caught, A Dark Evil Laughter Echoes Through the Air.

Hehehahahaha...My my, i never Expected to Find one of the Akatsuki near the Leaf Village...

Orochimaru Reveals himself, Walking out of the Bushes, giving Hidan a Cold Stare.

Hidan is it....?, It's Been Awhile...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:34 pm

Hidan looked at Kabuto's spot, hearing his voice quite well.

No fuckface, im not a cannibal, try using your eyes and noticing my fucking robe dipshit.

He turned his head to the new voice.

Ah, well then, from the looks of you're orochimaru. We only met once, i was initiated into Akatsuki once you were ... misplaced...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:37 pm

Kabuto jumps up into the air, And lands Beside Lord Orochimaru.

You know this cannibal..., Lord Orochimaru..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Village   Forest outside Village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest outside Village
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next