The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG

A New and Awesome Naruto Role Playing Site, With Tons of Characters Available!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Deserted Alleyway
Touring the Village Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm by Treacherous77

» Quang Nam ethnic minorities celebrate healthy harvest
Touring the Village Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm by nirvanatgr

Touring the Village Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Avatar

» Promoting Quang Binh tourism
Touring the Village Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm by nirvanatgr

» Equality and the family dilemma
Touring the Village Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am by nirvanatgr

» UK reviews Gaddafi exit solution
Touring the Village Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm by nirvanatgr

» Irish PM in unprecedented attack on Vatican
Touring the Village Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by nirvanatgr

» List gold ưebsite
Touring the Village Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Restaurants
Touring the Village Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am by nirvanatgr

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberle

Our users have posted a total of 6166 messages in 310 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Touring the Village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Male Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Touring the Village Left_bar_bleue60/100Touring the Village Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Touring the Village Empty
PostSubject: Touring the Village   Touring the Village Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:50 am

Ryuke walked calm and gently, as was his manner, making sure that Crystal was by his side at all times.

Should they walk by anything of importance, Ryuke stopped calmly and related the events and importance of the location before setting off again.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Female Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Touring the Village Left_bar_bleue100/100Touring the Village Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:40 am

Crystal walked alongside Ryuke in a calm manner, her senses alert as she nodded and asked questions when needed. Sumiyaka just perched on her shoulder, trilling and squaking his own approval and questions, which Crystal relayed to Ryuke as best as she could.

So...there are many shops around here? But all of them are different types.

She paused to sigh.

Dear me....I hope I don't get overwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Touring the Village Left_bar_bleue60/100Touring the Village Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:46 am

No need to worry, most large Villages run this sort, in fact, i know of bigger ones, or in the least bigger to my taste. Never the less, if there's any sort of problem, feel free to come to me.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Touring the Village Left_bar_bleue100/100Touring the Village Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:50 am

Well that's if I'd be able to find you, Ryuke. I'm good at scent tracking, but not much else.

The young ninja sort of frowned at that information, sighing again in what seemed like defeat.

What I sort of really want to do now is go back to the village I was born in. Sumiyaka doesn't think it's a good idea, but I really don't think anyone would recognize me...

Her tone became thoughtful.

Which reminds me...I need to change my hair colour again. I'm getting bored with it.
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:53 am

Ryuke chuckled.

I see, well i don't think it could hurt, you see im not from Konoha, im from...

He trailed off in a sad tone.

But never the less...

He continued calmly after a few minutes

You should give it a try, you never know what you can truly achieve and who remembers you, some people never forget...

He went quiet for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:04 am

Hey it's ok, Ryuke. We all have things we don't want to tell people.

Crystal reached out a hand to gently pat Ryuke's shoulder in a comforting gesture.

Um...Can I ask you to come with me? I feel kind of silly asking this, since you must have other important things you have to do.
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:10 am

No i will come with you, it's quite alright I ran off on duty...

His voice was calm and thoughtful, giving off he wasn't paying much attention. Realizing however what he said he blushed and returned to his calm and regular tone.

I mean... I'm on break, ill accompany you where you need
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:13 am

Sumiyaka made an amused noise in the back of his throat, causing Crystal to giggle, placing a hand over her mouth.

Is it that boring for you, Ryuke?
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:18 am

The ANBU? Hm, i couldn't say ... I was recruited out of talent more then discipline, respect or position within the village. Last i checked I'm the youngest ever recorded ANBU to join, somewhere are 13 and 1/2 i believe. Well i was when i was younger. However I'm not a fan of orders...

He chuckled

So naturally me and the captain don't get along.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:21 am

Her mouth broke into a small smile as Sumiyaka gave a squak.

That's what I like about being a wandering nin. You sort of get to make your own rules.
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:27 am

Ryuke chuckled calmly.

Perhaps, but I've grown rather fond of this village, so i feel it's my obligation to protect it, whether they want me to or not, i feel it is my responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:34 am

Usually that happens when you stay in a place for too long.

Her voice sort of had a jealous note to it as she spoke, Sumiyaka shifting on her shoulder.

Which is why I wander. Doesn't really give me time to be attached.
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:37 am

You should, despite how you give it off or try to convince yourself it's not what you want, you do miss where you came from. You want to ignore your fate. You think that the past is over, but it's from the traces of out past that the future is forged. You don't need to be like your past, but you must know it and be part of it, just as it is a part of you.

He turned his gaze attentively at her.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:48 am

She cringed and immidiately regretted it, touching the scarf that went around her eyes in pain. It still bugged her if she made any sudden movements with her eyes, even after all this time. Sumiyaka cooed and looked at his friend in worry, closing his eyes when she stroked the side of his head with one finger in a soothing manner.

What am I supposed to do about it? I'm not lke everyone else. People can see that.
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:51 am

Oh? How so? To tell you the truth, placing your disability as "different" makes you give it off as an excuse not to return. Don't hide behind your events as neglect. It won't make a difference if you stay at the village or not, the past is gone, and it can remain so, but how can one move forward, if one doesn't even remember where they began?

His gaze was calm, nor in any way aggressive, yet he did not shift at all, not lower his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:55 am

Fine then! We'll go...

Her voice had cracked as Crystal rubbed her arms, turning her head to one side. What the heck was happening to her? She was never this upset and always caring. The young ninja shook her head from side to side and sniffled a tiny bit, upsetting Sumiyaka. He looked at Ryuke and screeched in an angry manner, golden eyes upset.

Crystal held up a hand, causing her falcon to halt.

Stop that! I'm ok...it's not his fault, Sumiyaka.
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:59 am

Ryuke bowed and kissed her hand again. He spoke calmly and neutrally as usual.

I am sorry if i have upset you in any way. I was only speaking my mind. I felt obligated to speak my mind because I have in my way the same ideal situation you had, however the event that be-took me was... different... from that which caused you your loss. However if i have bothered you I will leave you be.

He began to slowly walk away.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:08 am

Sumiyaka lifted from Crystal's shoulder to make his way in front of Ryuke as she called out, her scarf fluttering behind her. A crimson tinge stained her cheeks as she almost ran into him, stopping herself just before.

W-Wait! I'm sorry, Ryuke...I didn't mean to be upset, really. I'm not used to becoming upset...so I tend to get mean and cruel when it happens. It's like touching an open wound. Aggrivation. So I'm really sorry for snapping at you...do you forgive me?

If she could've given him a look, he would've seen the pain filling in her eyes as she didn't want to make him leave at all. Crystal had few friends, and she cherished them all.
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:11 am

Ryuke bowed once more, and spoke calmly.

Of course I'll stay, and I'm not hurt by the incidents, I hold myself rather... inhumanly, shall we put it.

He blushed at his comment.

Wow, make myself sound like an egomaniac..

But it's alright, should you wish me to stay I shall gladly keep you company. There is nothing to be forgiven.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:15 am

But I was rude towards you and there was no reason for me to act that way.

She cocked her head to one side as Sumiyaka settled on her shoulder again.

Hey Ryuke...I feel silly asking again...but am I allowed to touch your face?

Her whole face turned crimson as she asked this.
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:20 am

Ryuke chuckled, no blush on his cheeks.

If you'd like like, I have no problem with it.

(Ryuke face: pallid white skin, neither warm nor cold, thick blue hair falling over it in strands, blue eyes, always half closed, looks 17/18. Attractive. In case you were wondering)
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:34 am

( She couldn't tell that, man. Cause y'know....she's kinda can't see. >_< )

Crystal reached up her hands carefully to touch Ryuke's face with soft and warm hands. She traced them around the outlines of his face, then across his eyes, being careful not to poke his eyes.

Sumiyaka just studied Ryukes reaction with golden eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:36 am

(I know, but as outline and feel, im givin you an idea, like neither warm not cold XD)

Ryuke stood perfectly calm, no blush or reaction, awaiting her to finish. His look as ever was serene.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:39 am

She finished to pull her hands back, leaving them raised for a second before they dropped to her sides. Sumiyaka cocked her head to one side, trilling.

Ok, I'm done. Shall we go to the village, then?
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:41 am

Ryuke smiled at he and began to walk once more, slowly as so she could keep up and hear his footsteps.

Very well, there is one last place i would like to show you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touring the Village
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next