The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG

A New and Awesome Naruto Role Playing Site, With Tons of Characters Available!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Deserted Alleyway
Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm by Treacherous77

» Quang Nam ethnic minorities celebrate healthy harvest
Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm by nirvanatgr

Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Avatar

» Promoting Quang Binh tourism
Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm by nirvanatgr

» Equality and the family dilemma
Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am by nirvanatgr

» UK reviews Gaddafi exit solution
Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm by nirvanatgr

» Irish PM in unprecedented attack on Vatican
Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by nirvanatgr

» List gold ưebsite
Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Restaurants
Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am by nirvanatgr

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberle

Our users have posted a total of 6166 messages in 310 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Touring the Village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Female Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Touring the Village - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Touring the Village - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Touring the Village - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:44 am

Crystal instantly followed Ryuke, padding alongside him like a small dog. It was strange really, the relationship that these two had. She thought about it...then made a small noise of surprise. Was she..depending on him? The only person she really depended on was Sumiyaka.
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Male Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Touring the Village - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Touring the Village - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:47 am

Ryuke sensed her feeling and chuckled.

No I'm not so much an aid as a friend helping you out along the way. An aid and someone who's attempting to help you somewhere are two different things. Think about it, even with sight, do you know where we're going, considering i never told you the location?
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Touring the Village - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Touring the Village - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:56 am

The Village of Hidden Rain. It's where I was born.

She paused as if in confusion.

Or do you mean if we're travelling in the right direction?
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Touring the Village - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Touring the Village - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:59 am

Ryuke paused for a moment and chuckled.

Well well, a fellow village ninja, good to see someone from my home town.

He smiled at her somewhat bitterly, not so much in aggression, but sad memories.

And i meant the direction we are traveling.

Far off in the distance, there came the sound of a waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:03 am

You lived there, Ryuke?

Shock came out as she spoke, Sumiyaka shifting to trill again.

Well from what I can remember, the air was always damp there because of mist. And there...was a waterfall on the border. Like the one that's ahead.
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:08 am

Ryuke smiled.

I knew you would hear it. In fact i rather think you'll enjoy it.

The waterfall fell gently, making enough sound to be heard as it fell on the rocks, but not enough to be deafening. The sounds of a dozen birds rang from all directions and several wild elk could be heard passing nearby, as well as fish jumping and swimming through the water.

Yes I'm from the rain Village. I remember tall spiraling towers that made me cower at times. And the damn cold feel that fit like a comfortable glove.

He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:14 am

It was only cold if you stayed inside alot. The cold didn't affect people who went outside.

Crystal chuckled.

I guess that's why rain doesn't affect me alot then. I'm used to it. Sumiyaka doesn't like it because it makes his wings wet.

Her voice became soft.

Ah...the towers. So big, from what I can remember. I used to run my hands along them when I first became...blind. Just to see what it felt like.

She tilted her head to the other side.

There sure are alot of animals out today at the waterfall....I wonder why.
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:56 am

Ryuke's eyes, though not visible, were calm, but filled with a bitter sadness.

He continued calmly.

It's nothing special, there are always animals at this waterfall. It's preserved for animals, it's also not commonly visited. I hoped you would enjoy all the sounds.

He remained quiet for a moment.

I did not take much interest in the outside, if anything to stare around like a child. I always found the cold comforting.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:10 am

Well I do, Ryuke. Thank you very much.

She tilted her head to the other side, then frowned.

But please tell me if I'm making you sad or something of that sort. It...hurts when people lie.
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:07 pm

Ryuke was quiet for a minute.

You realized why i don't breath, give of heat, or have a heartbeat?

He went quiet.

It's because of the Rain Village and those who live there. Of the path that despite my un-wants has a sickly bond to the current and is dragging away the timely events of my future.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:13 pm

Did...I have anything to do with it, Ryuke?

She raised a hand to tug gently at her scarf, moving it up around her eyes. Sumiyaka lifted from her shoulder to go hunting, because he was hungry and wanted fish. Crystal's tone was confused and soft as she reached out and gently touched Ryuke's chest.

I thought you weren't breathing because I couldn't hear it. Not many ninjas can breathe so I can't hear it, but there are a few who can. And the coldness...everyone from the Village had cold skin, Ryuke.
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:15 pm

Ryuke smiled.

Well well, you were bount to learn anyways, and i doubt you'll tell anyone, you don't seem the person not to be trustworthy.

He chuckled quietly.

I'M dead.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:18 pm

If she could have blinked, she would've. But Crystal just looked up in a confused way, not really shocked.

Dead? How? Why? When? And...who killed you?
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:20 pm

He answered calmly, with precise machine like order and response in proper order.

Yes dead. Assassination attempt. When i was eight. Rain ninjas in my home village.

His attitude was calm, yet irritated, as if he was poking a cut with a needle.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:24 pm

Her tone took on a slightly angry tune as Crystal stood up straight and hissed.

Fools! Every single one of them a fool! Even with that trap.....I wondered if one string was out of place and the next thing I knew...it hurt alot.

She was relating to what happened to Ryuke and herself in the sentance.
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:27 pm

Ryuke turned his head back and laughed.

Well well, a trap accident?

He placed his hand on her shoulder and smiled.

Well well... Looks like we're both surrounded by incompetents and invalid idiots.

He laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:30 pm

It's not funny, Ryuke!

Her lower lip trembled as Crystal looked down, Sumiyaka giving a screech from far away. She fought back tears, because it always burned when she cried.
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:32 pm

Ryuke looked at her for a moment, and then embraced her in a gentle, yet firm hug.

You know, it's alright to cry, even big ban shinobi cry, it's our right and even though it may hurt us, inside or out, it's our right to do so. You don't need to think of the pain so deeply, anyone can dwell, but only the great avenge.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:40 pm

But...it hurts to cry...and I have to take my scarf off....

It did actually hurt phisically when Crystal cried, because her eyes were actually sealed shut, so the tears had to sort of force themselves out of her eyes. She pressed her cheek against Ryuke's chest and sniffled, then looked up at him again.

We still need to go right? But...can I meet some more people first, Ryuke?
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:41 pm

Ok, Go as you will, tomorrow morning, I'll meet you at the same cafe, and we'll do as you wish. Do you remember it?

He hugged her tighter.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:45 pm

Her breathing accelerated a tiny bit as Crystal hugged back as tightly as she could, not really caring about the coldness she could now feel on Ryuke's body. She pressed her forehead into his chest before letting go and just standing there, feeling a crimson blush stain her cheeks.

Um...could you let go now....Ryuke?
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:47 pm

Ryuke let go gently.

Bending down slightly, he pressed his forehead against Yuki's.

Take care, until tomorow.

Wiping a tear away, he kissed her forehead and disappeared.

All that was left was a ice Lily. It was perfectly clear and pristine, almost made of glass. It was neither warm, not cold, and showed no signs what so ever of melting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Village   Touring the Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touring the Village
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2