The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG

A New and Awesome Naruto Role Playing Site, With Tons of Characters Available!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Deserted Alleyway
Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm by Treacherous77

» Quang Nam ethnic minorities celebrate healthy harvest
Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm by nirvanatgr

Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Avatar

» Promoting Quang Binh tourism
Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm by nirvanatgr

» Equality and the family dilemma
Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am by nirvanatgr

» UK reviews Gaddafi exit solution
Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm by nirvanatgr

» Irish PM in unprecedented attack on Vatican
Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by nirvanatgr

» List gold ưebsite
Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Restaurants
Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am by nirvanatgr

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberle

Our users have posted a total of 6166 messages in 310 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Ramen Shop

Go down 
+6
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Naruto Uzumaki
Cherri Misawa
Sasuke Uchiha
Kankuro
Kurenai
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Male Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Ramen Shop - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ramen Shop - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Ramen Shop - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:07 pm

Bao smiled, paying more attention to the place where her eyes are, Can i see your eyes by any chance?
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Female Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Ramen Shop - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ramen Shop - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:14 pm

A sharp tone entered Crystal's voice as she spoke again, placing a hand over her scarf protectively. She knew he didn't mean any harm...but you couldn't trust people these days. what if he laughed at her or even worse...felt pity. The young ninja grimaced at that thought, her hand tensing again. She hated pity more than anything.

You don't want to see them.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:53 pm

Bao frowned and had a bit of saddness to his tone, as he puts his hand ontop of her head, and stroking her hair down, putting his hand on her back. You can show me, dont worry.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:31 pm

She stiffened, then said in an almost toneless voice.

Is it an order?
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:54 pm

Bao shook his head, no. He smiled alittle and said, You dont have to show me if you are uncomfortable about it, I just want to see your pretty eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:07 pm

A bark of bitter laughter escaped from Crystal's lips before she looked straight at Bao, her body tensing again.

That's funny, Oki-san. I assure you, I don't have pretty eyes.

Her appetite lost, the chair scraped the floor as Crystal stood upwards, prepared to leave. Sumiyaka just watched her, then reached out a wing to buffet his master's side gently. The young ninja's turned her head to look at her bird, then sighed and sat down again.

Do you...promise not to show pity?

Her pale hands were in the process of reaching up towards her head scarf, hesitantly prepared to untie it.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:02 pm

Bao nodded his head, and said, Ofcourse, I wont do something that you dont want me too, hun. He smiled as he held one of her hands, smiling confidently to her.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:14 pm

You speak so strangely. It doesn't seem...proper. Although, I am from a village where we don't speak that way.

She shrugged her hand out of Bao's softly, not wanting to hurt his feelings. Her fingers trembled to pause, them began to tremble again. She lowered them to hold them up in front of the scarf, speaking in a hushed tone.

I...can't do it just yet. Not until we're alone.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Madara Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Ramen Shop - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue78/100Ramen Shop - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:50 pm

Madara had appeared at the scene to see them both

hello,who are u

they look to be seeking privacy so ill stay here for a while to see whats going on
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:24 pm

Its alright, lets just eat and have a good time, how does that sound? he asked, smiling to her, as he then turned his head to see a man in red armour, with what looks like to be the sharingan, Do you mind? He asked the man, grabbing for his mask.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Madara Uchiha

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Ramen Shop - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue78/100Ramen Shop - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:14 pm

No, it is fine may you answer my question

looks at the girl in a confused look
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Madara Uchiha

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:17 pm

Be carefull , okay good
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:56 pm

Bao put on his mask and stood up. As he then put his hand out infront of his face in almost a fist like grab, as his hand started sparking with blue lightning. Better watch who you are talking to now.. Theres always going to be someone bigger than you, and stronger, so dont think you are all that badass.., he told him deeply.

Im a high ranked ANBU. You may know me as Bao.. Nothing more., he told him.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Madara Uchiha

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:57 am

[b]No,there doesnt have to be someone stronger than me im a high rank akaksuki member[b]

Madara slowly removes his hoodie from over his head to reveal his face to bao

who does this kid think he is
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:52 pm

I suggest you leave now before I turn you into an electical current itself.. He said threateningly, as he pulled out his Kitone(sword), and held it infront of him defencivly, Thousand Birds Kitone.. He commanded to himself as his sword became a bolt of lightning, sparking and shocking.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:11 pm

The young ninja huffed in what seemed to be annoyance, Sumiyaka going to perch on her shoulder as she stood up almost lazily to walk over towards Bao's side. Arms folded, her tone took an almost scolding tone, like a naughty student being lectured by a teacher as she spoke towards her friend. Her falcon just regarded the other person with his golden eyes, clacking his beak dangerously.

Now, now, now. There's no need to get all upset, Oki-san. At least if you're going to fight please do it outside.

Reaching up on her tiptoes, the young ninja reached her arm around the side of Bao's neck to whisper into his ear softly.

I think the owner of the place might get mad if we ruin his shop, ne?
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:32 pm

Bao listened to Crystal's soothing voice, as he calmed down and closed his eyes. Alright.. But I suggest you leave. He said to Madara. You have no business here, then leave now before this turns ugly..
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Madara Uchiha

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:11 pm

Madara looked at bao with suprise to why he wanted him to leave so bad,
as Madara lifted his hands to put on his hoody he heard a sound of a whistle

Look im not looking for trouble i just came here to get a decent ramen meal

i wonder if this kid has learnt any manners from his parents he is so very rude
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:49 pm

Bao coughed and gave Madara a death glare, Hm, are you sure thats smart of you?, he asked, looking at the ramen shoppe owners, as they looked at Madara with fear. Bao looked back at him and asked, Im sure they would get Konoha Jounin to kill you, since you technically are a missing nin.. Or even better, I can just call the entire ANBU squad to take you down.. Including my own..
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Madara Uchiha

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:51 pm

As Madara looked at bao he saw his blade in his hand As Madara smirk Bao became more and more unHappy with Madara

I see you want me out but you wont get me out that easy without a fight and i am not in the mood so do not toy with me Little child

Madara gave Bao another look an then sat down on the chair.

[/i]I better be carefull this kid's chakara is very high[i]
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:59 pm

Bao shook his head as he looked at Madara sit down, Now now, who would want to serve to a person like you... , He asked him, putting his lightning like sword to the back of Madara's head, Since you've killed so many of Konoha's ninja.. He added, with a scowl on his face, Someone Like you should never return to this place..
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:41 pm

Crystal's brow furrowed and her tone took to an almost too cheerful tone, something that happened when she became annoyed. Sumiyaka ruffled his feathers more as young girl spoke towards Bao, her teeth almost clenching together as her arms folded, one hand carefully reaching inside her robe.

Leave and put yourself in danger? Oh I do admire your nobleness, Oki-san but....

That specific hand moved in a quick motion and the table leg of the table that the pair was sitting at fell off, as if sliced by a sword. She made another tucking motion into her robes and just stood there, a now apathetic tone to her voice.

I assure you, I can take care of myself very well. I'm not just some helpless and weak female that will sit back to watch while the big strong male goes and gets himself injured!

Sumiyaka screeched his approval as Crystal walked over to stand behind Bao, then reached up to tap the side of his face gently with a finger. Her voice dropped in tone and harshness, becoming almost a whisper.

Besides, if you get too wound up we won't get to spar together...have you forgotten that? Please stop this, Oki-san.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:41 pm

Bao watched every movement Crystal made, as she came closer, he stopped his sword from sparking, as it turned back to normal. He put the sword back into its sheath and looked at Crystal. He listened to her whispering voice, the one that he loved. He calmed himself and nodded his head. Alright, why stay when he is just going to be stubborn anyways.. He might as well end up dead if he stays... Lets just let him find out on his own.., he said calmly as he took off his mask, and hooked it onto his beltloop.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:03 pm

Her reply was curt, a hidden smile flickering across her lips as she coughed almost politely into one of her hands.

Good then. We're leaving, ninja style. No arguing from you, Oki-san or I will be forced to do something I probably do not want to. Elements forbid.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:56 pm

Bao chuckled and nodded to her, Well then, ladies first. He said and smiled a bit, waiting for her to lead the way of their next destination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ramen Shop
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next