The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG

A New and Awesome Naruto Role Playing Site, With Tons of Characters Available!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Deserted Alleyway
Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm by Treacherous77

» Quang Nam ethnic minorities celebrate healthy harvest
Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm by nirvanatgr

Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Avatar

» Promoting Quang Binh tourism
Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm by nirvanatgr

» Equality and the family dilemma
Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am by nirvanatgr

» UK reviews Gaddafi exit solution
Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm by nirvanatgr

» Irish PM in unprecedented attack on Vatican
Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by nirvanatgr

» List gold ưebsite
Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Restaurants
Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am by nirvanatgr

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberle

Our users have posted a total of 6166 messages in 310 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Ramen Shop

Go down 
+6
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Naruto Uzumaki
Cherri Misawa
Sasuke Uchiha
Kankuro
Kurenai
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Female Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Ramen Shop - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ramen Shop - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Ramen Shop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:27 pm

Crystal sighed, clenching her hands into fists to stop their trembling.

I never feared you. I....don't like the smell of blood, that's all. It's why I ran so fast. My senses are more heightened than most peoples would be.

Her head lifted up slightly as her hands tugged at her scarf, to make sure it was in check.

And someone's calling you Naruto. A female, if I'm not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Male Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Ramen Shop - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ramen Shop - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:53 pm

((OoC: don't worry about her Yuki, she left the Site i think..))

The 2-Tailed Naruto Looked Down.

I See, but im not gonna hurt you.

Suddenly, the red Chakra started to wear Off, Disappearing completely, and the Demon's Eyes returning back to Naruto's Normal Blue eyes.

Ohh....thats more like it...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1171233438
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:14 pm

( Sure thing, man. P: No problem. )

Crystal sniffed the air gently, her head tilting to one side.

The smell of anger and pain is gone. A good thing for sure. But...when will it come back?

Sumiyaka lit on her shoulde, ruffling his feathers lightly as he warbled to croon.

If I was scared of you, Naruto, I would've run and been far away by now. But as you can see, I'm still here right?
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:36 pm

Naruto Nodded.

Yeah, But hey...are you okay?, cuz i hear you Sniffing alot..
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:34 pm

The young ninja stood up to stretch, turning her head to crack it lightly.

Just smelling the air...nothing's wrong now that I've calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:49 pm

Naruto tilted his Head in Somewhat Confusion, Having Never met a Person who Sniffs the air for the Heck of it.

Alrighty Then....
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:18 pm

She laughed lightly, tucking her hair behind her ears as Sumiyaka crooned again.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Male Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:37 pm

((OOC: I hope you dont mind me joining :3))

IC:

As a blue and red figure leaned against a nearby tree, just outside the ramen shop, he watched, and listened to Naruto, and a nother young woman were talking to eachother. Bao put his mask on, to hide his face from any people who would obviously just run away from him. He sighed and walked slowly began walking towards the Ramen Shops entrance, not a single emotion on his face, not even looking at the people in it, or outside of it.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:12 pm

( Of course not, man. Feel free. ^________^ )

Sumiyaka turned his head in Bao's direction to analyze him with piercing golden eyes, then returned his gaze to Crystal, who turned her head upwards to seemingly look at Bao. Her voice was cheerful as she spoke towards him.

Hello there.

She paused as Sumiyaka warbled something, then screeched lightly.

I like your mask.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:26 pm

Bao stopped at the sound of her kind voice, something unheared to him in a long time. He turned his head, and slid his mask to the side a bit, so half of his handsome, but devilish face showed. Hello, and thank you., He said and put his hands to the side, and bowed respectfully.

I am Bao Oki, of the ANBU., He introduced himself without barely any emotion, but a slight smile. He didnt want to give out what type of ANBU he is from, or he would be exacuted by the leader.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:16 pm

Please, there's no need to bow. And you're very welcome, Bao Oki. My name's Crystal. Nice to meet you.

She scratched the side of her face in slight confusion while Sumiyaka ruffled his feathers while shuffling on his perch.

But I daresay I haven't heard of ANBU before, if you'll forgive my ignorance.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:28 pm

Bao smiled a bit, and nodded his head. He took his mask fully off and put it on a buckle, on his waist. He looked at the feathery figure perched. Then back to Crystal.

Hmm, Crystal, its a Lovely name., He said and smiled more, more than a long time. He then coughed and got a bit more serious. Im from a certain group of ANBU. He said, A High rank of Jounin.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:52 pm

The young ninja's cheeks became a stained crimson colour, as she was not used to compliments. Sumiyaka warbled what seemed to be a laugh while nudging at one of her cheeks with his beak gently, then teased gently with the hand that she held up towards him.

T-thank you, Oki-san. Y-Your name is much better than mine, though. It has a sort of...flare to it, if you don't mind me saying.

She bowed her head in embarassment, as well as respect for the higher up ninja.

( If you put "-san" on the end of someone's last name, it's a term of respect for someone higher up from you. Just saying. ^^;;; )
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:03 pm

(( lawl, i know X3))

Bao smiled from the compliment about his name, because people would usually run if they heared a single syllable of "Bao" or "Oki". He seemed to like this girl now, since she was so kind to him. He looked at her crimson cheeks and chuckled a bit, also slightly blushing himself.

Why thank you, Crystal-Chan., he said, not being sure of really what to say really, since he was a tad nervous.

((And "-chan" is often used as a female's sub - title. And also showing a liking to the other person XD))
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:14 pm

( I know. Didn't take that Japanese class for nothing. Very Happy Heehee. )

T-Think nothing of it, Oki-san....

Sumiyaka continued to play gently with her hand, running his sharp beak up and down her fingers with care. His golden eyes flickered towards the blushes on both of the ninja's faces and he warbled, althought it was softed than the last time.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:17 pm

N-No, no, your words mean so much., Bao studdered a bit with his words, and grinned slightly, Its been a long time since anyone said something good about my name. he added and brushed his red bangs from his face, showing more of his soft, blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:32 pm

( :3 It's so cute! XDDD And my feet are like ice blocks. T_T )

Her brow furrowed in confusion.

R-Really? I don't see anything wrong with your name, Oki-san. But then again...I'm not very good with names.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:38 pm

Bao smiled a bit more, but sheepishly looked away a bit, Its because, my group of ANBU, are rare around Konoha. Once someone hears my name, they run, as if we were monsters., he sighed and looked back to Crystal, with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:50 pm

Crystal turned her head in Naruto's direction, then back to Bao.

You don't...seem like someone who people would run from, Oki-san. I mean...I'm not running, and Sumiyaka isn't saying that you're dangerous...
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:55 pm

Bao smiled and sighed in relief, that someone isnt running from him this time. Thank you, Crystal-Chan. He said with a smile, as he walked closer to her, he opened his arms slightly and wrapped them around her, his first real friend.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:02 pm

The young ninja froze in shock, her brain almost halting it's quick process. No one had ever hugged her before, not even when she was younger. She didn't have any idea what do to ay this point and just stood there, the crimson tinge becoming a full on blush that spread quickly across her face.

Sumiyaka was in shock too. He was too surprised to even attack, his head cocking to one side as his feathers puffed up. The falcon blinked his golden eyes in confusion, not making any sound at all.
Back to top Go down
Bao Oki
Leaf Anbu
Leaf Anbu
Bao Oki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:10 pm

Bao smiled widely, a pink blush spreading across his face as well. He wanted to make her feel comforted, he wanted her to be happy. Bao began to pull her closer to him into the hug, warming her with his large body, his red bangs fell to the side of his face, as his black hair slid down his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:29 pm

((OoC: To Play without me Pisses me off so Very Much, why did you guys role play without me??!!!, i am still part of the conversation..))
Back to top Go down
Yuki Chi Touzoku
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yuki Chi Touzoku

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:05 pm

( You could've jumped in, you know. Cool Geeze, man. P: Where's that Naruto spirit? )

The only sound that came from Crystal's body was the wild pounding of her head, causing her head to spin in a fury. Her breathing came out in gasps now as she controlled her shaking hands.

Wh...What is he doing to me? Why...do I feel so....Is this a trap?

Darkness began to cloud Crystal's mind as she stood there, stunned beyond belief. He was pulling her closer and she was too paralyzed to do anything about it. This wasn't like her....Why was her head spinning? Why was there rushing in her ears while her heart pushed adrenaline through her veins, making her heart thrum like it had taken flight?

There was no answer as the young ninja suddenly went limp, her nerves having frayed enough to make her pass out.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:42 pm

((But i lost track since you guys went through a page in a half....it makes me wanna punch Bao's face in...:/..>.>...for coming Un-invited...lol))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ramen Shop
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next