The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto - Naruto RPG

A New and Awesome Naruto Role Playing Site, With Tons of Characters Available!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Deserted Alleyway
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm by Treacherous77

» Quang Nam ethnic minorities celebrate healthy harvest
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm by nirvanatgr

Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Avatar

» Promoting Quang Binh tourism
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm by nirvanatgr

» Equality and the family dilemma
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am by nirvanatgr

» UK reviews Gaddafi exit solution
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm by nirvanatgr

» Irish PM in unprecedented attack on Vatican
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by nirvanatgr

» List gold ưebsite
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Restaurants
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am by nirvanatgr

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberle

Our users have posted a total of 6166 messages in 310 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Touring The Streets of Suna

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Male Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:54 pm

Gaara looks at Kiba surprised wonder what He was doing

Kiba?

He ran away?....Did I hurt His feelings?
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga
Wanderer
Wanderer
Neji Hyuuga

Female Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:55 pm

Neji looked at him with a small smirk creaking on his lips, he noded slightly and looked at him. "Just thought I'd pass through, seeing how everything is going..I guess.." Neji sighed softly to himself as he set his hands out form his pockets and kept his look onto Kiba, but watching Gaara too.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:03 pm

Gaara decides to follow Kiba only to find Neji...Looking at Neji with His regular Iotic Face..

Neji...Kiba...Explain..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:05 pm

Kiba looks at Gaara, kinda Shocked.

Uhh hey Gaara, i just came up to Neji to say hi to him, he said he was just passing by, for what reason i have no idea...
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:09 pm

Gaara shifts His Eyes to Neji

Neji....Explain Yourself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:11 pm

Kiba Tilts his Head to the side, and Looks at Neji

Yeah i kind of want an explanation to...why is he here....?
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga
Wanderer
Wanderer
Neji Hyuuga

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:36 pm

Neji looked blankly at Gaara and Kiba, seemingly how everything was pointed to his attention, he decided there was no way out of this. He just sighed and shoved his hands back in his pockets.."It's as I said before, nothing major..just..wandering. Konoha hasn't anything interesting, so I decided to come here and..talk.." Neji said looking at Gaara now.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:39 pm

So I see
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga
Wanderer
Wanderer
Neji Hyuuga

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:43 pm

Neji looked at Gaara, obviously from his change in tone he was suspicious, though who could blame them, he wasn't very sociable..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:50 pm

So you came here to talk and hang with the Ninja of the Sand huh Neji.....Cool...
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:54 pm

Neji...Hiding away from us just makes me want to raise My suspicion..
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Male Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:54 pm

Come come, lean off of the poor boy

Ryuke stood by a nearby cafe, a mug of spicy sand village wine in one hand. He drank at it quietly, observing the 3.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga
Wanderer
Wanderer
Neji Hyuuga

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:55 pm

"I suppose you could say it's..'Cool' as you presume, I don't really know what to talk about..or who. I just don't want to be around Naruto all day..besides Kazekage Gaara, I do not intend to raise your supision, I just believe two people should be able to speak without any.." Neji said looking at them, he then turned his gaze to the person....
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:58 pm

Ryuke..
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga
Wanderer
Wanderer
Neji Hyuuga

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:58 pm

Neji looked at Gaara, then back at the man named, 'Ryuke'. It was strange a person from Suna he has never heared about, that, and he looked to strong to be just any man..
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:
Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:01 pm

The ANBU member finished the last of the wine, and left a tip on the table, with that he walked towards the 3. His cold apperance seemed out of place, his icy blue eyes, his pale skin, yet even in the heat, frost seemed to cling to his skin.

There's a fine line between anger at friends, and anger at foes
( He spoke calmly, smirking at gaara)

A pleasure. I am Ryuke. I have trained with both Gaara and Kiba. I couldn't bear the interrogation.

With that he turned to Gaara.

Kazekage-same, i am here in a matter of the ANBU Black Ops, inspecting security in respect from Konoha.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga
Wanderer
Wanderer
Neji Hyuuga

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:04 pm

Neji looked at the man and nodded slightly as he was kinda baffled once again from the terms of events these days.. "Pleasure..I'm, Neji Hyuuga.." He said bowing slightly before rising again and turning his gaze to the man once again.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:07 pm

Gaara's pale Blue eyes avert from Neji and transferred to Ryuke's eyes.

You will find it is of Satisfaction
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:08 pm

Kiba smiles, and Pats Ryuke Gently on the back.

Yeah Ryuke Here is in the Anbu black ops, and is Gaara and i's Personal teacher haha...
Back to top Go down
Ryuke
Admin
Ryuke

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:08 pm

Of the Hyuuga clan, Jounin, from Konoha. Cousin of Hinata Hyuuga. Part of the branch clan. Proud wield of the Bykugan and skilled fighter, currently being consider for a position within the ANBU organization by the Hokage, yes i am aware who you are...

He said with a slight smile.

You have no reason not to trust him Gaara
(he said turning calmly towards Gaara) Any and all actions he performs within your land is to be held in full responibility to me. If something should arise i shall partake in the blame.

And you kiba? How are you?
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga
Wanderer
Wanderer
Neji Hyuuga

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:11 pm

Neji bowed to him and nodded slowly again.. "I'm quite impressed sir..knwoing so much about me, taking interest in only a branch member, I'm quite taken.." He said looking at the man with only a slight smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:13 pm

Gaara nods in agreement with Ryuke.

Feel free to get aquainted with You're surroundings Neji
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:12 pm

Kiba Looks at Ryuke.

Ohh i Doing good, Gaara let met Stay here in Suna so i can help him out when those Akatsuki guys come back.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga
Wanderer
Wanderer
Neji Hyuuga

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:16 pm

Neji bowed and walked off, again, his mind wandering in the finest of places.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Character sheet
Jutsus:
Happiness:

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:18 pm

Gaara shoots Kiba and annoyed glare at Kiba.

I would rather not have them mentioned in my presence
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touring The Streets of Suna   Touring The Streets of Suna - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touring The Streets of Suna
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next